Aller au contenu
publicité

XACT Condos - 1390 Fort

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

Looking at +300k (tax included) for a 2-bedroom unit here - no surprises. They have a few decently-priced 1 bedroom units. Condo fees are estimated at $0.5/square foot, which includes hydro & heat. The major downside of project IMO is that they're not selling parking spaces ($$$ / month) & offering long-term rentals instead. As a car owner, this doesn't make me feel too comfortable - I wouldn't want my parking spot revoked!

Units will be ready starting this summer - so I'm not sure why this project is still marked as a 'proposal'

publicité
  • Réponses 30
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Looking at +300k (tax included) for a 2-bedroom unit here - no surprises. They have a few decently-priced 1 bedroom units. Condo fees are estimated at $0.5/square foot, which includes hydro & heat. The major downside of project IMO is that they're not selling parking spaces ($$$ / month) & offering long-term rentals instead. As a car owner, this doesn't make me feel too comfortable - I wouldn't want my parking spot revoked!

Units will be ready starting this summer - so I'm not sure why this project is still marked as a 'proposal'

Holy smokes!!! 0.5$/sqft is absolutely insane! That's 6000$ a year for a 1000 sqft unit!!!

Holy smokes!!! 0.5$/sqft is absolutely insane! That's 6000$ a year for a 1000 sqft unit!!!

Careful. That includes electricity and heating costs. I know that my 1000 sq foot condo costs me at least 1200$ per year in heating and Electricity. So technically, the condo fees are about 4800$ per year or 400$ per month for 1000 sq foot unit.

You've shopped around for condos,so you know that the rates the promoters often advertise are unsustainable, they go for the bare minimum, and rates rises quickly as soon as people move in due to simple usage.

They might have been simply more realistic + the inclusion of hydro and heating makes it look higher than it is in reality

Careful. That includes electricity and heating costs. I know that my 1000 sq foot condo costs me at least 1200$ per year in heating and Electricity. So technically, the condo fees are about 4800$ per year or 400$ per month for 1000 sq foot unit.

Hot water is always included when the condo units don't have individual water tanks. Heating is most likely for common areas. Absolutely no project includes unit heating as that is directly connected to the electricity meter for each condo with individual thermostats.

From what I saw, this project does not include a pool or exclusive amenities and it is not an historical construction with high running costs. 0.3-0.35$ per sqft would be much more reasonable for a project like this...

It may not sound much now, but with an increase of 2-3% a year in fees, in 15 years, it will be a second mortgage just in condo fees!

I went on day 2 to check out this project and it was packed with people. Almost no units were left and what was left was just so unreasonably priced , I just dont know what student could afford it..I was really excited about it as the location is great for me, but honestly left there extremely disappointed. Was one of the biggest rip offs Ive seen from all the projects I visited. Plus I cant believe they are keeping the windows as is, they are awful! And the parking situation is just stupid as you need to pay around 1000$ just to reserve the right to a spot and then you need to pay 2-250$ a month...

• 1 mois plus tard...