Aller au contenu
publicité

Les festivals à Montréal

Messages recommendés

publicité
44 minutes ago, Robert98 said:

SPVM fait toujours des descentes de restaurants le jour du Grand Prix. La dame qui pleurait devant les caméras le savait. Excellente actrice d'ailleurs.

They told fans the Friday practices were cancelled, when that didn't happen, it impacted attendance slightly.

7 minutes ago, Robert98 said:

Le vol existe depuis la nuit des temps. Il y avait même encore plus de vols dans les années 70 et 80 à Montréal. Vous voulez juste vous plaindre.

"Just want to complain" 

No, I want to ensure our festivals run smoothly and our reputation stops getting a hit. I actually know artists that were in past editions who refuse to come here due to all the vandalism. Now we have to add theft to the list. Really unfortunate...

• Like 2

It's so weird when you tell people that their – our – city has gone way downhill since the 70s or 80s and they snap at you and gaslight that you are imagining things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 2 heures, Djentmaster001 a dit :

"Just want to complain" 

No, I want to ensure our festivals run smoothly and our reputation stops getting a hit. I actually know artists that were in past editions who refuse to come here due to all the vandalism. Now we have to add theft to the list. Really unfortunate...

Vous connaissez des artistes qui ne veulent plus venir à Montréal à cause du vandalisme? Ce ne sont pas de vrais artistes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrateur
Il y a 19 heures, SameGuy a dit :

It's so weird when you tell people that their – our – city has gone way downhill since the 70s or 80s and they snap at you and gaslight that you are imagining things.

Yes exactly, my thought when talking to younger people about how impressed they are about the city being lively on F1 weekend... euh it used to be as lively and insane every weekend of the summer, since as far as I remember even 2000... and the people back then we're telling me that Montreal was more insane before 2000 when they were younger lol... 

• D'accord 1