Aller au contenu

Bāss 1 - 8 étages (2019)

jerry

Messages recommendés

I have a few questions about this project and some of the comments posted here:

1. Where is the info about the cheap windows coming from ? I walked in the building a few days ago and I looked. Im not an expert but im curious.

2. How do you know the brick wall is not appropriate? Do we have comparisons from other projects to look at?

3. Can someone explain the gyps wall comment from a few pages back regarding its quality and type?

4. 3 appliances are included in the price so really not that bad. 

Has a pool and a gym, sure no chalet..spa..or other stuff which some people dont need but that keeps the costs and condo fees low. It also has central air whereas other projects like DG dont. At least not in Amati. So why the hate?

Thanks

Modifié par thunderstrk
Added stuff

Il y a 16 heures, thunderstrk a dit :

I have a few questions about this project and some of the comments posted here:

1. Where is the info about the cheap windows coming from ? I walked in the building a few days ago and I looked. Im not an expert but im curious.

2. How do you know the brick wall is not appropriate? Do we have comparisons from other projects to look at?

3. Can someone explain the gyps wall comment from a few pages back regarding its quality and type?

4. 3 appliances are included in the price so really not that bad. 

Has a pool and a gym, sure no chalet..spa..or other stuff which some people dont need but that keeps the costs and condo fees low. It also has central air whereas other projects like DG dont. At least not in Amati. So why the hate?

Thanks

When they start selling no appliances were included in the price or central air conditioning. There was not a big lineup at the launch of the project and i even withdraw my deposit because we didnt have much informations at that time about it so we conclude not as popular as other projects like bassins du havre or le canal.

yes price was good but you are close to lucky luke horse ranch :)

And they finally built it..

Modifié par GIGI

On 2018-07-20 at 12:16 AM, ScarletCoral said:

C'est comme le Murray. Les prix étaient super bas, mais si tu voulais des finitions avec la qualité équivalente aux projets comme les DG ou les Lowney, c'était en extra... Finalement, tu payais le même prix qu'ailleurs, mais avec des fenêtres en verre plus cheap et des espaces communs très communs que tu ne peux pas changer ...

On 2018-07-20 at 10:25 AM, XplorateUrbain said:

Akikan,

En lien avec le message de ScraletCoral, je t’invite à faire des recherches au niveau des fenêtres. Changement de nom compagnie et faillite.

On 2018-07-21 at 12:49 PM, Rocco said:

Windows on this project are really cheap. They install a double window which is a sure-fire low class type of windows. And u can tell some windows are only half installed (interior portion only). 

Can any of you elaborate on the windows? Altek windows is still in business and Elements condo uses the same brand.  How do you know it's cheap glass?

Also, the 3 kitchen appliances are included.

Le 2018-03-15 à 22:50, ScarletCoral a dit :

Discussion générale sur Griffintown et ses projets

Bon, je me suis amusée ce soir en mettant tous les projets de Griffintown sur Google Maps. J'ai associé à chaque projet, un fil de ce forum

Vert = projets complétés.
Orange = Projets en cours
Rouge = Projets annoncés non débutés

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1N56Kg-DtZRiF0sBjxxSSn7Tn0GX-mbmT

image.png

Quelques liens :

Le 2018-08-01 à 19:21, thunderstrk a dit :

Can any of you elaborate on the windows? Altek windows is still in business and Elements condo uses the same brand.  How do you know it's cheap glass?

Quelqu'un sait a quand la livraison du condo Bass sur Richmond

Le 2018-08-01 à 19:21, thunderstrk a dit :

Fais l’experience par toi même en appelant la compagnie Altek en Beauce pour demander comment fonctionne la garantie de 10 ans si tu as des problèmes liés à la buée dans tes Thermos après 6 ans.

On 2018-08-10 at 1:35 PM, XplorateUrbain said:

Fais l’experience par toi même en appelant la compagnie Altek en Beauce pour demander comment fonctionne la garantie de 10 ans si tu as des problèmes liés à la buée dans tes Thermos après 6 ans.

6 ans....who knows where i\'ll be by then. Worrying about a glass which might break in 6 years might make u miss on the opportunity to buy a reasonably priced condo. Worst comes to worst you replace the windows with a few 1000s in 6 years, chances are you'd still come ahead given that bass sells larger condos for the same prices as smaller. And Elements is using Altek also, at a higher price...