Aller au contenu
publicité

Mortgage renewal help/advice

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

I figured I'd ask some of you smart people. My 5-year mortgage ends March 2020. Suddenly I'm getting all kinds of letters and offers (I guess this information is public somehow???) I'm currently with MCAP.

I think I'm at 3.25% currently (so my account says) and my economy/mortgage knowledge isn't exactly great. More of a data guy ;) I'm a member of the Order des Ingenieurs du Quebec if it helps -- I should probably check with them too.

I'm not asking you folks "what do I do now" but I'd love to hear some advice and feedback. I know there's a pretty good thread on RFD but it can get too busy and it's Ontario-heavy. Thanks in advance.

publicité
47 minutes ago, denpanosekai said:

I figured I'd ask some of you smart people. My 5-year mortgage ends March 2020. Suddenly I'm getting all kinds of letters and offers (I guess this information is public somehow???) I'm currently with MCAP.

I think I'm at 3.25% currently (so my account says) and my economy/mortgage knowledge isn't exactly great. More of a data guy ;) I'm a member of the Order des Ingenieurs du Quebec if it helps -- I should probably check with them too.

I'm not asking you folks "what do I do now" but I'd love to hear some advice and feedback. I know there's a pretty good thread on RFD but it can get too busy and it's Ontario-heavy. Thanks in advance.

Use nesto, I had the best rates from them.