Aller au contenu

Griffintown et ses projets - Discussion générale

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

4 hours ago, ScarletCoral said:

I've notified the police. We'll see what they'll do about it ;)

image.png

image.png

My Goodness. You take it seriously! To aviod a ticket, I will have to make a detour by passing 7 traffic lights to get on Autoroute 10. It is very frustrated expecially during morning rush hour.

image.png

Modifié par lnykgz
  • Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, lnykgz a dit :

My Goodness. You take it seriously! To aviod a ticket, I will have to make a detour by passing 7 traffic lights to get on Autoroute 10. It is very frustrated expecially during morning rush hour.

image.png

It's a question of security. I walk or bike to work and getting cut by drivers who dont respect traffic signs is very dangerous... Haven't you notice the ghost bike (white bike) on the corner of Wellington/Bonaventure... right in front of the straight arrow? A cyclist died there, hit by a driver. Cyclist was going straight, driver was turning.

image.png

What most people do : Wellington - Shannon - Ottawa - Ann - Wellington.  Or Wellington - Shannon - Ottawa - Robert-Bourassa (when Ottawa is open)
Go luck though, it causes crazy traffic because there are no stop on Wellington/Ann.
It once took my friend 30 minutes to drive from the indoor parking Adonis on Shannon to the corner of Wellington/Ann
And Shannon, Ottawa and Ann are local streets....

Or go by Queen/William, you'll avoid the traffic lights on Robert-Bourassa North ;)

59 minutes ago, ScarletCoral said:

What most people do : Wellington - Shannon - Ottawa - Ann - Wellington.  Or Wellington - Shannon - Ottawa - Robert-Bourassa (when Ottawa is open)
Go luck though, it causes crazy traffic because there are no stop on Wellington/Ann.
It once took my friend 30 minutes to drive from the indoor parking Adonis on Shannon to the corner of Wellington/Ann
And Shannon, Ottawa and Ann are local streets....

Or go by Queen/William, you'll avoid the traffic lights on Robert-Bourassa North ;)

Yes, I saw the ghost bike. Thank you to let me know why it is there!

Same situation for the drivers from Rue Prince onto Rue Wellington becuase there are no stop signs on Wellington/Prince. Taking 10 or 20 minutes from Prince onto Wellington west is common in the morning. The traffic will even be worse when the building condominiums are occupied in Griffintown and la Cité du Multimédia.

Modifié par lnykgz

1 hour ago, lnykgz said:

image.png

Take queen up to William and you’ll avoid some lights. 

il y a 9 minutes, lnykgz a dit :

It looks like a better route. I will try next time. Thanks.

That's when the Duke project or the city doesn't block William from Prince to Robert-Bourassa ;)
There was a major traffic jam on Queen going South (direction had to be changed) until they put a « circulation locale seulement » sign on the corner of McGill and William