Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Baseball is a sick sport where only a few teams have a real shot at the title every year. Even the young kids prefer soccer to baseball today. Let their dying sport stink somewhere else than in Montreal.

Are you mr.john from SSP by any chance? That sounds like exactly something he would say. He loves to bash baseball.

I disagree that "baseball is a sick sport". Baseball does not equal MLB. MLB could use some overhauls (salary cap, better monitoring of drug use), but there is nothing wrong with the sport of baseball itself (there is no other sport with so many variables at play. They don't call it the thinking man's game for nothing). Not all young kids prefer soccer to baseball either. The southwestern parts of Montreal, like NDG, Verdun and vast swaths of the western south shore (Valleyfield, Chateauguay, Kahnawake, St-Constant, La Prairie, Greenfield Park) have much larger baseball programs than soccer programs. The same goes for a the vast majority of rural Canada, and cities with comparatively low recent immigrant populations.

• 4 semaines plus tard...
  • Réponses 45
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

j'ai achete mon billet la semaine derniere, et le site d'evenko affichait environ la moitie des sections comme etant "sold out". j'y suis retourne ce matin, pour le fun, et maintenant il ne reste plus que des sieges dans le "pit" a 9$, et courtside a 500$.

ca ben l'air qu'on va avoir une sellout crowd pour du basket a montreal !

j'ai achete mon billet la semaine derniere, et le site d'evenko affichait environ la moitie des sections comme etant "sold out". j'y suis retourne ce matin, pour le fun, et maintenant il ne reste plus que des sieges dans le "pit" a 9$, et courtside a 500$.

ca ben l'air qu'on va avoir une sellout crowd pour du basket a montreal !

I'm surprised the courtside tickets didn't completely sell out yet.

Well ... it's a bit of a steep price for preseason, neutral grounds game. had this game featured miami or boston, perhaps more people would've wanted to pay that price to be able to see those big names up front.

By the by, the knicks played last night in Paris, in front of 15 500 fans, versus minnesota. The raptor played their vancouver game yesterday as well, before 18 thousand + people.

Oh another thing .. I got my ticket through evenko; it's in section 330 of the "greys" and it only cost me 9 bucks. other tickets higher up were 39$ .. there are now some 9$ tickets left, in the "blues" ... is there something wrong with section 330, that made my ticket so cheap ? i think i saw a hockey game not too far from that section in 2007; it didn't seem so bad to me ..

Modifié par pedepy

Go Habs Go, but on average RDS only gets 1.4 million viewers for a Canadiens game. In a province of 7 million people, only 1.4 million people (on average) are Habs fans? See, this is why the RDS argument fails.

RDS is on cable, Not everyone has access to cable. Seeing as the best shows on TV usually get 1 million viewers in this province, 1.4 million viewers is poretty damn good!

Well ... it's a bit of a steep price for preseason, neutral grounds game. had this game featured miami or boston, perhaps more people would've wanted to pay that price to be able to see those big names up front.

By the by, the knicks played last night in Paris, in front of 15 500 fans, versus minnesota. The raptor played their vancouver game yesterday as well, before 18 thousand + people.

Oh another thing .. I got my ticket through evenko; it's in section 330 of the "greys" and it only cost me 9 bucks. other tickets higher up were 39$ .. there are now some 9$ tickets left, in the "blues" ... is there something wrong with section 330, that made my ticket so cheap ? i think i saw a hockey game not too far from that section in 2007; it didn't seem so bad to me ..

Basketball court is much smaller then ice hockey rink. Also sec 330 is on an angle thats why is was 9$. I got sec 202 for 59$ because its center court and that has the best views.

i dunno .. i saw two nba games in recent years, and they were in similar seats. maybe a bit lower, but i thought the view was good enough. i like angles, actually, better than extremities anyway. it's not centre, but i feel you get a better view of the overall court / ice / field when you're at an angle. personnal taste, i guess..

thing is, alot of other seats very close by, went for 39$. anyway, we'll see ... i'm just looking forward to seeing the bell centre fixed up for an nba game. even if it doesn't count .. :rolleyes:

• 3 semaines plus tard...

so who's at the game??

je viens de massoir dans mon siege; j suis un peu plus haut que je le croyais.. oh well, pas grave!

anyway, so far, .. not so good.. il ya du monde dans la place et tout - et tout de sorte de monde, which is nice - mais le terrain a lair davoir ete emprunter a une vielle ecole publique secondaire de rawdon sud..... il ya plein de "patchs" de differentes couleurs.. la peinture du contour est a moitie arrachee... batard ya meme deux lignes de 3 points!.. esperons que ca transparaisse pas trop a tv....

tk; je vais rester optimiste, et vous reposter + tard durant le match!