Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 41
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

I still wouldn't kick her out of my cell ;)

I would. Jesus, have you seen her lately? Her lips are so overflowing with injections that she looks like a duck. Look at her upper lip in the last photo and how floats over her lower lip... it's like twice the size!

Lindsay Lohan was always overrated in terms of looks. Lots of makeup and/or airbrushing can make anyone look good. I'd take your average Montreal girl over Lohan any day:thumbsup: Our women rule.

fake-lips-serviced.jpg

lindsay-lohan-lips.jpg

lindsay-lohan-court-003.jpg

I would. Jesus, have you seen her lately? Her lips are so overflowing with injections that she looks like a duck. Look at her upper lip in the last photo and how floats over her lower lip... it's like twice the size!

Lindsay Lohan was always overrated in terms of looks. Lots of makeup and/or airbrushing can make anyone look good. I'd take your average Montreal girl over Lohan any day:thumbsup: Our women rule.

BrownBagWM1.jpg

it's all the same in the dark!

I somehow doubt that 1st picture is actually her!

As far as kicking her out of my bed...it would depend at what point of her life she was in my bed. If you're talking about when she was anorexic and "heroin chic", then I'd say no thanks, but at the time she came out with the song Rumors, she was pretty hot!

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9FMs-BtgM

Yeah i agree, she was much hotter back then. She actually had some curves!

Still... even at her peak she wasn't any hotter than your average Montreal girl. Have you walked down Ste-Catherine street lately? ;) I feel that celebrities in general are way overrated.

Also holy crap is her singing terrible, but that's another story.

Au lieu de débattre sur la gauche, la droite, le mètre et le pied, allez donc voter pour les prix MtlRUB ! Dernière fois que j'ai vérifié, Malek, ACPNC et Yarabundi entre autres, vous n'aviez pas encore voté !

J'ai pas voté parce que je ne comprend pas de quoi il s'agit : on nous demande de voter sur des édifices terminés en 2007 et ce trois ans plus tard ? Trois ans plus tard, cela n'a plus beaucoup d'intérêt selon moi. Est-ce que je me trompe ?

Est-ce que je me trompe ?

Oui ! La raison pour laquelle on commence le vote en 2007, c'est que MtlURB a commencé à exister en 2007 et que l'on a commencé à répertorier les projets en 2007.

L'idée des prix MtlURB étant récente, on doit rattraper le temps perdu avec un vote sur des projets de 3 ans.

On s'ajustera en 6 mois par contre. Donc d'ici 6 mois nous serons à jour sur les votes et les projets. Je t'encourage donc à voter pour 2007, pour 2008 dans 2 mois et pour 2009 dans 4 mois et 2010 dans 6 mois !