Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 81
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Lol you can tell people know next to nothing about football when they decide which team is better by looking at their scores.

Portugal scored 7 goals against N. corea and barely crossed the midfield against spain, same with germany, anyone who has seen spain play knows their attack is incredible, it's just about how many goals they scored, remember that all the teams they played against were defensive from the start, it's about how they move, how they control the ball etc... but then you would have to know something about football.

I can't believe that the people criticizing spain support holland, they've gotten lucky, even dutch players say so, their first half agains brazil was terrible the only reason they won is because of brazil's own goal.

Anyways, don't be surprised if holland starts defending from the beginning of the match today, all teams have played like that against spain.

No, lol on you, your response is so typical of arrogant know-it-all trolls on anything touching this sport. Only because I hate boring 1-0 snoozefests like this final I know nothing about football?!? Who and what do you think you are?

If you weren't cheering for Spain, and say Italy was there instead of Spain at the finals, we would have the same opinion. And you were saying Spain is a offensive powerhouse?? lol seriously man.

Are you for real? If you don't want to discuss, then so be it, stop replying, don't try to insult my intelligence here.