Aller au contenu

1434 Rue Ste-Catherine Ouest (2012)

identifiant

Messages recommendés

Yeah, they're "done" but if you walk by, look closely and you'll notice that the colors are already fading out!

Also they're putting some kind of bank at street-level. More windows for the students to smash!

i just noticed yesterday that SPVM poste 20 is now in the building. Great news, since there is some gang activity at that McDonald's nearby. Did this station move from Guy?

i just noticed yesterday that SPVM poste 20 is now in the building. Great news, since there is some gang activity at that McDonald's nearby. Did this station move from Guy?

Oh, REALLY? Yeah that's great news for the McDonald's area, great news for all the new residents in the Mackay/Bishop/Crescent condos too.

I highly doubt they moved their entire Guy station, that place is huge and has tons of holding cells too. Maybe this will be similar to the Japanese Kōban? Very interesting, I for one welcome more foot patrols in the area.

EDIT: Yep, it's poste 20! They moved from their William location. This is AWESOME!! Makes me want to invest in the area now. So long racaille hanging out in front of McDonald's!

Modifié par denpanosekai

• 1 mois plus tard...

Thanks Vauxhall. The area has been a lot friendlier now that the teens are gone.

I think the new residents will soon find that the old bums are nothing to worry about. In fact many of them can be quite endearing.

It's the rich-looking kids they need to look out for. They can be hard to avoid when they occupy the entire sidewalk length.

PS WTF does it mean when they scream "wesh-wesh" at one another?

Modifié par denpanosekai

• 4 mois plus tard...