Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Yeah, this is apparently a wall:

The Royal Vic is taller, I would say (and on more elevated ground!) If Dinu Bumbaru were consistent, he would want to see it demolished and replaced with a nice grassy lawn. Perhaps someone could grow some flowers. No trees though, the trees WILL hide views.

What I also don't get was his complaint against Le MacKay. Apparently it would hide the view of Place-Ville-Marie from the Canadian Center for Architecture. He takes issue with everything!!

Wow, after reading his description of the Mcgill Stadium I was expecting something MASSIVE... :silly:

I wonder how he gets through the day... I mean according to his logic he'd have to crawl everywhere as to not block the view of anything.

Bumbaru is not just a NIMBY, he's a BANANA (Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything).

He's so anti-progress/anti-development it's insane! About 2 years ago, I heard him say on the radio that no houses worth more than 500k should be built anywhere on the island except for westmount. What the hell? He's so radical, it boggles the mind.

Bumbaru is not just a NIMBY, he's a BANANA (Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything).

He's so anti-progress/anti-development it's insane! About 2 years ago, I heard him say on the radio that no houses worth more than 500k should be built anywhere on the island except for westmount. What the hell? He's so radical, it boggles the mind.

Well said!

I am trying to understand his point of view but i can't see any logic in it.

Je suis surpris qu'il ne se présente pas pour Québec Suicidaire ou Projet Faillite Montréal, deux parties obstinement à go-gauche.

Je suis surpris qu'il ne se présente pas pour Québec Suicidaire ou Projet Faillite Montréal, deux parties obstinement à go-gauche.

Il peut faire plus de dégats dans le poste qu'il occupe présentement. En plus, il n'a pas à se faire élire et peut sévir sans que son parti n'ait à gagner quoi que ce soit.

Haha! C'est ben trop vrai! :highfive:

T'as tu eu une visite du roi Vaillancourt en personne pour être autant en forme aujourd'hui?