Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Where's the prestige? Sak's Fifth Avenue, Harrod's, Versace, Harry Winston maybe?

Not on Ste Catherine street.. too mass commercial for brands like that. Montreal needs another shopping artery that is a bit more chic. It would have to be de la Montagne because o Holts and Ogilvys as anchors but it is a LONG way from being anything great.

• Réponses 62
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Where's the prestige? Sak's Fifth Avenue, Harrod's, Versace, Harry Winston maybe?

would never happen, even though montreal does have a fair share of millionaires and billionaires, we for sure couldn't help saks or barneys survive lol, thats how i see it

if it did ever happen it have to be on like sherbrooke (westmount part).

one thing i hope the griffintown project does happen because that be awesome to turn into like a SoHo / Tribeca area for shopping.

plus i read somewhere st catherine one of the most expensive places in canada to have a store seeing its like 300 or 360$ US per sq.ft. Its a far cry from 5th Avenue and stuff.

would never happen, even though montreal does have a fair share of millionaires and billionaires, we for sure couldn't help saks or barneys survive lol, thats how i see it

Those guys would rather go to the real McCoy and go shopping in 5th in NYC...

one thing i hope the griffintown project does happen because that be awesome to turn into like a SoHo / Tribeca area for shopping.

That would not happen : if anything, that could vaguely ressemble the Meat Packing District.

n'y a t il pas un Louis Vitton ainsi qu'un hugo Boss sur de la MOntagne. Sans parler d'une entré pour les Cours Mont-Royal?

Rajouter un ou deux autres magasins de prestige (genre Versace) et cette rue pourrait devenir "la place" pour le magasinage "haut de gamme"!