Aller au contenu

jesseps

Messages recommendés

While walking to work from the metro this morning, I overheard two people talking about the snow and how they hate it. A passer-by said to them, "If you don't like the snow, nobody's stopping you from moving away, certainly not me, anyways." There is some truth to that...

lmao

now that is a good one.

While walking to work from the metro this morning, I overheard two people talking about the snow and how they hate it. A passer-by said to them, "If you don't like the snow, nobody's stopping you from moving away, certainly not me, anyways." There is some truth to that...

I actually used to say pretty much exactly that to others I heard complaining about our winter. ;)

You have to admit though... it's not that illogical to dislike snow and stay here. It just means you consider the inconvenience of snow to be a small price to pay for all the positives (no place is perfect).

We have only ourselves to thank for global warming, and let's face it, it's really nothing to be proud of.

That comment of mine was tongue-in-cheek. I do think Canada is in a position to benefit, overall, from warming (unlike most of the rest of the world). Not to say of course that we should be cheering... it's definitely not good (when looking at the whole picture).

• 4 semaines plus tard...