Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

This is weird.

I have a button, what seems like an empty tube that I can't open and a piece of paper I can't read???

What sequence are the colours supposed to be...behind the panel so i can get the key?

You'll need the swiss army knife to open the tube.

The panels with the colors are for much, much later.

I'll give you some hints to get you started, don't worry though, there's lots of stuff to do still:

-Get the 3 batteries for the laser pen, that will help you open the safe.

-The black light under the panel is for later, don't stress over that yet

-The radio is an important thing. It provides many things. You have to unluck it first.

• Réponses 27
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Journées populaires

Membres prolifiques

I tried using the piece of white paper to open the second panel on the wall, but it doesn,t work?!?!

I also tried the swiss army knife on the tube but nothing works!

How do I modify the swiss army knife(I wanna open the flat head screw driver to unscrew the outlet!

Modifié par Habsfan

Sure it does. You have to push the button and hold it down for 10 seconds!

OK, BUt i did it without using the whie peive of paper. How did u know you had to hold it down for 10 seconds? How did you unfold the piece of paper?

OK, BUt i did it without using the whie peive of paper. How did u know you had to hold it down for 10 seconds? How did you unfold the piece of paper?

You just click on the piece of paper!

Pass your cursor over the item, you'll see a little (i) for information, click on it, then you'll get to magnify the piece of paper. Then click on it and it'll unfold!

• Administrateur

Je viens de voir, à l'intérieur de la radio, l'instruction qui parle de magnétiser ou quelque chose du genre l'outil, pour ensuite le mettre dans les trous après avoir enlevé la chaise.

Comment on fait??

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Dammit! I know the code to the safe,(37R-41L-2R-10L) but when I enter and try pulling on the lever, nothing happens!?

I think the safe code is different for every game, but anyway.

Make sure you haven't inversed left and right! Right means clockwise, left means counterclockwise. 37R = clockwise until 37.

Je viens de voir, à l'intérieur de la radio, l'instruction qui parle de magnétiser ou quelque chose du genre l'outil, pour ensuite le mettre dans les trous après avoir enlevé la chaise.

Comment on fait??

Prend le canif, enleve l'aiment (le truc en or au centre de l'haut parleur), colle le sur l'outil. T'as fais plus que la moitié Gilbert!