In case some of you haven,t heard just yet, apparently, a man named Joe Stack flew a small plane into an IRS building in Austin Texas. The man was desperate, and had a few "issues" with the federal gov't.

He left behind a suicide letter that is well written and well thought out. Not what you'd expect from someone who's on the verge of killing themselves!

Here's a link to that letter! It's a bit long, but well worth it!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alleged-letter-written-by-austin-plane-crash-pilot.html

I just hope there wont be any copycats now. Seeing if one does it many people will end up trying.

I just hope there wont be any copycats now. Seeing if one does it many people will end up trying.

Kinda hard to copy this don't you think? lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ChrisDVD
      Importante rénovation de l'Église St. James
      jeudi 3 février 2011

L'église unie St. James, sur la rue Sainte-Catherine, annonce d'importantes rénovations qui coûteront jusqu'à 7 millions de dollars sur trois ans.

L'église a reçu une subvention de 850 000 $ du Conseil du patrimoine religieux du Québec. La communauté religieuse espère obtenir du financement des gouvernements fédéral et municipal, et mettra sur pied une collecte de fonds.

L'église doit procéder à la réfection du toit qui coule et menace notamment l'orgue plus que centenaire.

Le début des travaux est prévu pour le mois d'avril.

http://www.radio-canada.ca/regions/Montreal/2011/02/03/003-renovation-eglise-st-james.shtml
    • By GDS
      This lot is for now sale. The proposal is being used just to show the potential of the lot, but I thought it was worth posting anyways. Even more development soon be scheduled around the Bell Center.

• By YMQ
      According to Leftcoaster on SSP - some more developments in the works around the Bell Center with apparently neat architecture. However one big idea was apparently abandoned recently - I wonder why

• By denpanosekai
      This is the same building as Angela Pizza. Walked by today, noticed some heavy renovations going on at "ground" floor level. All graffitis cleaned up. Peeked inside and saw plenty of ladders and fresh new walls. I think this is a handsome rugged building that deserves a facelift. Gives me NYC vibes. It's been abandoned for as long as I can remember though I think there was a dental clinic in there at some point.

Googled a bit for 1668 Maisonneuve and found this listing as well as this Altus profile.

[sTREETVIEW]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=maisonneuve+at+st-mathieu,+montreal&hl=en&ll=45.494924,-73.580168&spn=0.001765,0.004106&sll=45.55097,-73.702207&sspn=0.225754,0.525627&hnear=Maisonneuve+Blvd+W+%26+St+Mathieu+St,+Montreal,+Quebec,+Canada&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=45.495001,-73.58008&panoid=-CcEf2QVZaTxF67hFVvEag&cbp=12,152.08,,0,-17.9[/sTREETVIEW]
    • By denpanosekai
      In Little Burgundy, close to Atwater Market, The Burgundy Lion, The Corona and Joe Beef. Probably on this empty lot.

www.hudsonhouse.ca