Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Hmm.. the elite clubs are all in the plateau and downtown areas, so this is going to limit you a bit..

There's Time to the south, a few good spots already mentioned in Laval, and in the south shore... hmm... not much.

I go to Nineez in Boucherville sometimes but mostly because i like some 90s music every now and then.

The Radio Lounge Dix30 sucks big time..

The clubs along Taschereau are all pretty terrible..

J'sais pas quoi te dire man. :(

downtown is fine, tout ce qui est au sud de sherbrooke est pas dans le plato.

1234/Opera, Lamouche, koko, et tout crescent.

• Réponses 39
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Kabana at the Dix 30 location is owned by the sames guys who own, PrimaDonna, Med Grill, Buone Notte and Bice's. So they know a thing or two about succesfull rest lounges. It all starts with the super sexy waitressess, followed by the great food and vibe.

Has anyone heard or been to the Bijou Buddha Lounge?

I've been going out in bars and clubs for the last 10 years...What I saw last night was infvckingcredible!! Some buddies and I decide to try out Kabana at Dix30 last night. WE showed up at 11 o'clock (which was too late cause we ended up waiting for 1 1/2 hours before getting in! At that point I was pissed, but once we got inside, all my frustrations were swept away. The amount of women...correction, the amount of Beautiful women was staggering. What I also liked about this place is that it's not for 18 year old people. The average age inside was 30.

Oh yeah, i also bumped into Max Lapierre on my way to the bar! Malek you gotta get over there to take some pictures, trust me, you won't regret it!

Kabana at the Dix 30 location is owned by the sames guys who own, PrimaDonna, Med Grill, Buone Notte and Bice's. So they know a thing or two about succesfull rest lounges. It all starts with the super sexy waitressess, followed by the great food and vibe.

You're absolutely right Ornello, the vibe in that place was unbelievable! It's like everyone was having the time of their lives!

Went to Houston in Centropolis Laval, not too far from my place on a Thursday night, the 5 to 7 easily went into the 11s, and the crowd was maybe a bit too older, but whatever, it was packed and I was surprised!

I'm going to Kabana next saturday with my gf! Been hearing so much about it... time to try it out! If anybody else is going, we can meet up, share a round of shots in the name of mtlurb! ;)

I STRONGLY recommend you show up early! Like I said, I got there at 11PM and waited til 12:30 to get in. If you go, show up before 10PM!

If you decide to show up fashinnably late, be prepared to have to buy a bottle of boose at 150$. Then maybe the doorman will let you in!

Faudrait vraiment qu'un jour quelqu'un m'explique l'intérêt des clubs. J'ai beau essayer de me faire une idée du pourquoi je voudrais sortir et payer super cher pour voir des "belles femmes" et avoir du fun, me semble que je pourrais faire 2000 choses plus rentables et amusantes.

Allez-y, convainquez-moi. ;)

Je pense que c'est purement une question d'intérêt et de goût...

Y'a des gens qui aiment le clubbing et d'autres pas...

Y'a des gens qui aiment le fétichisme et d'autres pas...

Y'a des gens qui fument de l'herbe et d'autres pas...

Y'a des gens qui mangent bio et d'autres pas...

"Ça prend toute sortes de monde pour faire un monde"