Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I just noticed on Fedex.com, my package is being shipped to somewhere with no address.

I called up Fedex the person there was like please call BrightPoint. I did call BrightPoint, which transferred me to HTC, which told me to call Fedex back.

Fedex again tried to change the address but couldn't and told me to contact BrightPoint to send them a fax for a change of address. I called BrightPoint and they said they can't do that seeing the product in transit.

Called up Fedex again to tell them what was going on. One person said I need a utility bill to pick up the package in Burlington, VT which doesn't make sense the package has no address. Another person said I can pick it up with my Passport even if I am Canadian and another person said it might just go back to BrightPoint thats in Indiana.

Again I called up HTC which they tried to resolve the issue and another issue came up, they can't access my order.

Plus I also called up CIBC Visa. They can't do anything about lost packages other than they can refund me for the cost of the package.

:eek:

All this in 2 hours. Funny thing is... I asked for ground delivery and they gave me ground delivery home service, even though I am delivering it to a business. Even if they had the address on the package, they would be trying to deliver it to a business on Saturday thats not open.

Thing is I some how managed to find out what trailer my package is on :) So I guess can try and hijack the Fedex trailer :stirthepot: