eng_nexus_60012.jpg

:highfive:

I can't wait to get mine (had to ship it to Vermont) LOL :mad:

Only reason I got this baby is Android 2.1. I never use data on my phone, I'll still be using wifi. Even if I wanted to use data on my phone the 3G wont work until Videotron launches in the summer with their AWS spectrum.

Specs

It does suck that it doesn't have multitouch, but the voice command feature pretty interesting to say the least. I should hopefully be reviewing the phone, days after receiving it.

The competition in some way or another...

Nokia N900 (3G AWS w/QWERTY)

Sony X10 (3G w/o QWERTY exclusive to Rogers in 2Q10)

iPhone 3GS (3G w/o QWERTY supported by multiple carriers)

Motorola Droid / Milestone (3G AWS w/QWERTY)

Blackberry Storm2 (3G AWS w/QWERTY)

One main advantage I see with Nexus One the use of AMOLED. Only other phone from HTC that has it is Bravo. Only other manufacture that uses is AMOLED is Samsung.

3G AWS only works with WIND and soon DAVE (both are excluded from QC). Come on Videotron (summer).

One thing LG came out with the EVE which is sold exclusively with Rogers at the moment. LG also working now on EVE2 which the specs will rival Nexus One, seeing Qualcomm Snapdragon processing speed at 1 GHz.

One thing Apple has an advantage with ARM processors seeing they can handle 2 GHz (supposedly), time will only tell when they release their new generation iPhone in 2010.

One advantage that Nexus One has right now is with the WiFi 802.11n :goodvibes:

Edited by jesseps

...my 4-year old cellular phone just makes phone calls. Isn't that the point? ;)

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Edited by Cataclaw

...my 4-year old cellular phone just makes phone calls. Isn't that the point? ;)

:silly: :silly: :silly:

:silly:

Who uses a phone to talk anymore? :silly: :silly: :silly:

I never talk on the phone. I use to use my hands to sms. Now I'll use my voice to sms LOL go figure how the tables have turned on me BAHAHA I guess my hands needed some downtime LOL

Edited by jesseps

Great phone. Sucks that I can't use the 3G.

There is a rumour that Rogers/Fido will be releasing the phone. OY

Update is available :)

YAY! Multitouch on my baby.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rantanplan
      Salut tout le monde, je me demandais si l'application de la ville est utilisé par les membres de mtlurb? Moi je trouve que ça fonctionne super bien, surtout que dernièrement tout les arrondissement sont inclut. Je fait beaucoup de requêtes(plaintes) et c'est tout le temps réglé en une semaine parfois 2 semaines.

• By ConcordiaSalus
      Une série financée par Rogers Media sur le crime organisé à Montréal. Bad Blood raconte la montée et la chute de Vito Rizzuto comme chef de la mafia sicilienne à Montréal. Alain Desrochers produit la série mais il s'agit essentiellement d'une production Torontoise, filmée à Montréal et Sudbury exclusivement en anglais et dont la promotion se fait principalement dans le Canada anglais. La série de six épisodes débute sur CityTV le 21 septembre à 20hrs.

"Bad Blood is a story of family, loyalty, deceit, power, greed and ultimately revenge. Montreal Mafia boss Vito Rizzuto is a criminal anomaly – the only man to bring peace among the disparate wings of the Montreal crime world who would serve as a de facto CEO while ensuring a lucrative payday for all. When Rizzuto is suddenly arrested and extradited to Colorado’s Supermax Prison for the 1981 murders of three Bonanno crime family members, the powerful empire he built begins to crumble. Rizzuto watches helplessly as his family and friends are killed one by one. Upon his release from prison in October 2012, a Shakespearean-level revenge tale unfolds, leading to the brutal murders of his closest companions, and ultimately, to the death of Rizzuto himself."
      https://www.rogersmedia.com/shows/bad-blood/

Globe and Mail, "Montreal mafia series Bad Blood is bloody good"
      https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/television/john-doyle-montreal-mafia-series-bad-blood-is-bloody-good/article36311360/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

JdM, "Montréal, cité du vice"
      http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/09/20/montreal-cite-du-vice

• By DonPictures
      "Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." - ALAN WATTS
      Salut, j'a fais une petite vidéo et je vous la partage. 
      Suivez moi sur instagram- @donpicturehd
      https://www.instagram.com/donpicturehd/
      Equipement utilisé: Principalement le Nikon D3400 LENSE: AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55 mm f/3.5–5.6.
      Ça serait apprécier si vous vous abonnez à ma chaîne youtube. N'hésitez pas à commenter, merci!

• By GDS
      Siège social Rogers pour le Québec. Looks like I had a few left to upload .

• By denpanosekai
      As you can see from the following pictures, this handsome 1950 building (mostly known for its Mourelatos) has cleaned graffitis, new doorway, kicked out the shady dance school. I would bet this will be student residences / apartments, but they might have to get it rezoned?

July 22nd 2013:

Summer 2012: