Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

For the past few weeks, my family been trying to figure out why the garage door for my mom wouldn't open. We end up getting technicians to come and check it out twice and even with a special detector to see what frequency could be blocking it. Some reason my dad wakes up today, thinking the garage door opener on the wrong way, guess what it was. The people who were fixing stuff in the garage put it the wrong way! :egads:

The joke is on us for not figuring that one out sooner.

---

My dad sent me downtown to get a parcel. Seeing we use to live in the city and some reason they never sent it to the new address.

Today there is a huge snowstorm in Montreal. I was stuck waiting over 35 mins for the bus, and it took over an hour to get downtown and take the metro. One thing leads to another.

When I get to the post office the woman didn't want to give the parcel to me, another thing lead to another and I got it.

Ended coming back home and opening the parcel to find out the Canadian Government seized what was inside.

Wasted 3 hours traveling in a snowstorm to find out whatever my dad ordered was seized by the government for being a health hazard.

FML!

update: Just found out whatever was in the box my dad never ordered LOL

My life should be a sitcom

Modifié par jesseps

Jesseps, guys, here's what I posted on my twitter account and Facebook yesterday:

A funny thing happened on my way to the Forum. Oh, really? I want to hear it. I may turn it into a movie - short, long, a series. Write me the story in one line. I will get back in touch with you if it works for me. Example: my grandfather left the family at 15 when he learned that his mother was pregnant again. Or I went bowling with my girlfriend and asked her to marry me, but she said "no" after 3 bad throws.

I like your 2 stories.

Can you elaborate more on the garage door? It's a great one.

And I invite all of you to post your stories, whatever you find interesting, odd, strange, absurd, or really unbelievable. En français ou anglais.

Can you elaborate more on the garage door? It's a great one.

We had an electrician come in a while back to fix some weird things around the house. There were some things that weren't properly done in the garage. I cant really say what was weird, but all I know it wasn't up to code. I have a feeling he took down one of the garage door openers and forgot to put it back the way it was suppose to be :rotfl:

So for the past month or so, we couldn't figure out why the garage door wouldn't open.

Last week I was like hmm... I'll try and open the garage door from the back of the house and the garage door actually opened. I ended up telling my dad and he was like AHHH, thats why it wont open from the front of the house, its the wrong way.

A few years ago, i had a phone that was messed up and would randomly start dialing numbers as if it were possessed. One time, the numbers that it dialed started with 911, which got me a nice call back from 911, asking me if everything was alright... followed by cops showing up to check everything over.

"Sir, please get a new phone."

;)

A few years ago, i had a phone that was messed up and would randomly start dialing numbers as if it were possessed. One time, the numbers that it dialed started with 911, which got me a nice call back from 911, asking me if everything was alright... followed by cops showing up to check everything over.

"Sir, please get a new phone."

;)

Bonne histoire Cataclaw. Etait-il tombé ds l'eau ?

We had an electrician come in a while back to fix some weird things around the house. There were some things that weren't properly done in the garage. I cant really say what was weird, but all I know it wasn't up to code. I have a feeling he took down one of the garage door openers and forgot to put it back the way it was suppose to be :rotfl:

So for the past month or so, we couldn't figure out why the garage door wouldn't open.

Last week I was like hmm... I'll try and open the garage door from the back of the house and the garage door actually opened. I ended up telling my dad and he was like AHHH, thats why it wont open from the front of the house, its the wrong way.

But what do you mean "from the back of the house", with a remote or what?

But what do you mean "from the back of the house", with a remote or what?

with the remote...

its funny if i stood at a certain angle inside the house the garage would open or if i was in my parents bedroom looking at the garage, the garage door would open. it was quite bizarre lol

with the remote...

its funny if i stood at a certain angle inside the house the garage would open or if i was in my parents bedroom looking at the garage, the garage door would open. it was quite bizarre lol

lol

and right near, in front, it won't work? lol

There is a social comment here about our modern world.

Last night... I ended up going to see Invictus. 5 minutes into the movie, I get an SOS from a friend, so I had to rush downtown to find out I had to help her move stuff to another friends, which was only down the street. Best part was, my station wagon wasn't big enough for the couch, we had to call a taxi service to borrow their minivan and it actually worked. I am happy the taxi service idea worked, I am happy I think outside the box sometimes LOL

Oh yah minor detail I left out about the couch, pull out bed!

Modifié par jesseps