Check out this awesome page that lists the world's 33 strangest buildings.

http://www.boredpanda.com/top-33-worlds-strangest-buildings/

The list includes three Montreal buildings with Habitat 67 (13), Olympic Stadium (15), and Montreal Biosphere (28). Are there any other weird buildings in Canada that you think deserve to make the list?

Here are a few of my favorites (photos from above link):

6-33-Worlds-Top-Strangest-Buildings-la-pedrera.jpg

La Pedrera (Barcelona)

9-33-Worlds-Top-Strangest-Buildings-kansascity-library.jpg

Kansas City Library

13-33-Worlds-Top-Strangest-Buildings-habitat67.jpg

Habitat 67 (Montreal)

24-33-Worlds-Top-Strangest-Buildings-caldari.jpg

The Church of Hallgrimur (Reykjavik, Iceland)

20-33-Worlds-Top-Strangest-Buildings-house-attack.jpg

House Attack (Viena Austria)

Hmm, I like that library in Kansas City!

what's so strange about the biosphere ? ... there are plenty of other constructions like that around the world ..... the only thing strange about it is no one wants to pay to have it re covered and properly used.. i was just there this morning actually, it's a beautiful site....

i can't decide about the stadium .. i like the stadium .. i just think that it, and it's surroundings, could use a little tlc. oh, and a permenant, see-through roof ... so we get all of that sun shine, none of that snow fall, and most importantly, NO WIRES .. :mad:

what's so strange about the biosphere ? ... there are plenty of other constructions like that around the world ..... the only thing strange about it is no one wants to pay to have it re covered and properly used.. i was just there this morning actually, it's a beautiful site....

i can't decide about the stadium .. i like the stadium .. i just think that it, and it's surroundings, could use a little tlc. oh, and a permenant, see-through roof ... so we get all of that sun shine, none of that snow fall, and most importantly, NO WIRES .. :mad:

^ I always liked the wires of the Big O and the "nipple roof".

Archived