4120133793_bcd67d460e_b.jpg

IMG_nov-08-09-0110.jpg

This building is exactly the kind of skyscraper I like. It's a good combination of windows and a sleek black material. Dare I say it's almost as good as Mies. And while I'm not a big fan of balconies, these ones blend in!I have to say, I'm very impressed.

That said, I am actually starting to get tired of the kind of cookie-cutter condo architecture that is so widespread in Toronto and Vancouver. I think 20 years from now, they will wonder what they were thinking. This is an exception though. Very classy. This is what the Louis-Bohème should have been!

Edited by MTLskyline

Agreed and agreed. This would have been so much better than the Louis-Boheme, without a doubt (in my humble opinion), and they're likely going to build a second one. Perhaps they will look back in 20 years and regret the sea of blue and green clad buildings that now exist in their cities, and I think they will... so long as they stop building them at this pace.

Disagree. This one looks like a building from the 60's, kind of a wanna-be van der rohe. I think the L-B is much more contemporary and interesting. I like the asymetrical and contextual approach they use in the L-B. Plus you have to wait till the L-B is finished, I think the colorfull facade will definitely change your perception of the building.