Ce jeu à l'air incroyable... et je me demande quel genre de PC ça va prendre, regardez le vidéo:

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14231775/cities-unlimited/videos/citiesxl_gmp_gameplay1_93009.html

p.s. c'est drôle les créateurs de jeux vidéos comprennent que pour payer les services publiques, il faut collecter des taxes des compagnies privés, donc il faut les attirer... les NIMBYs et le bureau du maire devraient jouer un peu à ce jeu :silly:

I have the Cities XL closed beta and i've played it to death. It's a fun game, but i still prefer Sim City 4 by and large.

The graphics are superior in Cities XL but i prefer the realistic city management components of Sim City 4, even though the graphics aren't as impressive.

EDIT: A lot of features weren't implemented in the closed beta though.. the game may yet be drastically improved by the time it's finished and released!

I have the Cities XL closed beta and i've played it to death. It's a fun game, but i still prefer Sim City 4 by and large.

The graphics are superior in Cities XL but i prefer the realistic city management components of Sim City 4.

I assume the version you have is an older version. This new version looks to be much more realistic than Simcity ever was?!?!?!

The version i have is 4-5 months old.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game and very impressive visually, but here were my complaints, at the time. Note : these complaints may have already been addressed... keep in mind i played an early beta only.

-SC4 lets you control water, electricity, CXL does not

-SC4 lets you zone land and buildings pop up. Buildings are not all uniform in size. You can have small 1x1 buildings, or large 4x6 buildings. In cities XL, every building takes up the same-sized plot of land. It's like in Sim City Classic where you plop zones down 1 by 1, where in SC4 the zoning system was far more organic and improved.

-No real transportation customization. No highways, custom interchanges, etc. SC4 lets you create your own interchanges easily.

I'm crossing my fingers that these concerns will be addressed! I may buy the game if they are!

EDIT: Nope, i've just checked and there is no public transit at all in Cities XL. No subway, bus, tram, train, walkways, etc. They plan to add those features in an expansion :(

Guess i'll stick to Sim City 4.

Vous voyez pour moi y'a rien encore pour remplacer Transport Tycoon ou un peu plus récent, SimCity4

Il manque de très bon sim (parlez moi pas du jeu The Sims). Je ne suis pas du genre Shooter ou side scroller. Il me manque un bon sim ou tycoon à me mettre sous la dent. En espérent que ce jeu soit aussi bon que la vidéo essais de le présenter.

Est-ce que ce jeu sera disponible au Canada?