Aller au contenu

McGill Ouest - 9 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 47
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

^ ?? It always seems like you are moving into a project posted here? What happened to 333 Sherbrooke?

Was looking into that project years ago. Really nice project, didn't like the area way too much noise at night. The area I am now, still noisy but not as noisy as 333.

I was suppose to move into the second phase of McGill Ouest, but they are behind. It was suppose to be finished May '07.

Was looking into that project years ago. Really nice project, didn't like the area way too much noise at night. The area I am now, still noisy but not as noisy as 333.

I was suppose to move into the second phase of McGill Ouest, but they are behind. It was suppose to be finished May '07.

I thought that you were from west island or something? Anyway, its a nice project but there's nothing special about the area.

I thought that you were from west island or something? Anyway, its a nice project but there's nothing special about the area.

I used too be from there. I live currently in Old Montreal.

Griffintown (?sp) slowly coming back. Give it a couple years.

• Administrateur

J'avais pas vu de rendu encore de la nouvelle partie, mais j'en ai vu un dans le guide condo.

C'est vraiment différent. Ils y a plus de briques rouges et il n'y a pas de grande partie vitrée comme sur la phase 1 du côté de la rue William.

• 4 semaines plus tard...