Aller au contenu

STM: Prolongement de la ligne 05 Bleue vers l'Est

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

6 hours ago, andre md said:

There are major job centers in the west of the island also in east anjou, st-leonard and also along the metropolitan area. 

There are important hospitals in the north center. Ste justine, jewish general, ste mary. There is the university of montreal.  

There is the ahuntsic cegep, the college grasset near the metro. There is the claude robillard center.

We can also add the jarry stadium near the metro castelneau.

The mile -ex is in full redevelopment. We can add the chabanel sector. 

In short, there are still enough possible destinations. 

Densify residential areas around Blue Line stations in the east and complete the western extension towards NDG and it will become a more useful part of the network. I lived in NDG but worked at JFK in St Michael and it was great: a straight line, no matter what the weather was like. The only downside was the long waits between trains.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doctor D said:

Densify residential areas around Blue Line stations in the east and complete the western extension towards NDG and it will become a more useful part of the network. I lived in NDG but worked at JFK in St Michael and it was great: a straight line, no matter what the weather was like. The only downside was the long waits between trains.

The blue line absolutely needs to be extended from Snowdon to Montreal-Ouest train station. 3 stations: Queen Mary / Cote St Luc (Near EMSB office), Cavendish/Sherbrooke, Montreal-Ouest Station

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, montrealgoalie said:

The blue line absolutely needs to be extended from Snowdon to Montreal-Ouest train station. 3 stations: Queen Mary / Cote St Luc (Near EMSB office), Cavendish/Sherbrooke, Montreal-Ouest Station

Tell that to Legault 🤣

4 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Tell that to Legault 🤣

Hey hey I voted for him! 

but yea.. him and every government before ..and probably after. The city should have put a lot more emphasis on this + orange to bois franc, instead of the pink line. But that's just my opinion

I liked the idea of the pink line.. mais c'etais juste trop faramineux. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🤣 Je ne comprends pas comment se fait t-il que la CDQC pense que le centre-ville est la destination premiere de tout le monde, ce n'est pas Las Vegas lol. D'ou viennent leur données? Ils sont conscient que la plupart des gens de l'est de l'ile vont dans d'autres arrondissements quotidiennement.

Pour que le centre-ville devient vraiment ''LA PLACE DU 21SIECLE'' il faudrait canceler le Royalemount, ajouter des dizaines de parcs dans l'arrondissement, des hopitaux, des usines, tous les magasin qui pourraient existés, ecoles secondaire, cegeps, etc. 

😂Et voilà.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tokywan said:

🤣 Je ne comprends pas comment se fait t-il que la CDQC pense que le centre-ville est la destination premiere de tout le monde, ce n'est pas Las Vegas lol. D'ou viennent leur données? Ils sont conscient que la plupart des gens de l'est de l'ile vont dans d'autres arrondissements quotidiennement.

Pour que le centre-ville devient vraiment ''LA PLACE DU 21SIECLE'' il faudrait canceler le Royalemount, ajouter des dizaines de parcs dans l'arrondissement, des hopitaux, des usines, tous les magasin qui pourraient existés, ecoles secondaire, cegeps, etc. 

😂Et voilà.

Rajouter des hôpitaux, des usines et des dizaines de parcs pour attirer les gens au centre-ville? Like, really? Je commence à comprendre pourquoi les promoteurs détestent les audiences publiques de l'OCPM.

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, montrealgoalie a dit :

Hey hey I voted for him! 

but yea.. him and every government before ..and probably after. The city should have put a lot more emphasis on this + orange to bois franc, instead of the pink line. But that's just my opinion

I liked the idea of the pink line.. mais c'etais juste trop faramineux. 

Orange line expansion  to Bois-francs have to be prioritize. It's a relief in case of a major issue occuring in the mont-royal tunnel. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, andre md said:

Orange line expansion  to Bois-francs have to be prioritize. It's a relief in case of a major issue occuring in the mont-royal tunnel. 

No one votes CAQ in ville Saint-Laurent. Hopefully Legault can see past that. Hopefully.