Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Oh c'mon guys. I can understand that you might be fans of MJ, but don't be so gullible. A 40 something year old man with chikdrern all around him at all hours of the day. Did you know that in his mansion, he had pressure plates in the corridor leading up to his bedroom. If someone wqould approach the bedroom and step on the pressure plate, and alarm would go off in the bedroom. Why would someone need something like that?

Did you know that he also had a secret bedroom in his house. Filled with teddy bears and toys?

I can understand the fact that you guys don't want to see/hear MJ's reputaiton smudged, but there are just TOO many signs pointing to the fact that he was a "Chester the Molester". Many deifferent people who followed him over long periods of time are convinced. Even his EX manager is convinced.

MJ was a freak and he was a pedophile. He was talented, probably the best entertainer of all time, but he was weird!

Oh c'mon guys. I can understand that you might be fans of MJ, but don't be so gullible. à 40 something year old man with chikdrern all around him at all hours of the day. Did you know that in his mansion, he had pressure plates in the corridor leading up to his bedroom. If someone wqould approach the bedroom and step on the pressure plate, and alarm would go off in the bedroom. Why would someone need something like that?

Did you know that he also had a secret bedroom in his house. Filled with teddy bears and toys?

I can understand the fact that you guys don't want to see/hear MJ's reputaiton smudged, but there are just TOO many signs pointing to the fact that he was a "Chester the Molester". Many deifferent people who followed him over long periods of time are convinced. Even his EX manager is convinced.

MJ was a freak and he was a pedophile. He was talented, probably the best entertainer of all time, but he was weird!

I like his music but i'm not a diehard fan and i'm certainly not gullible.

I think precisely BECAUSE he was so weird and eccentric, it is more plausible that his fascination with children was counter intuitively

just another one of his bizarre ways.

Of course we'll never know for certain. You can believe he did molest children, just don't claim it matter-of-factly, because you don't know. No one does.