Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 36
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Videotron is broadcasting in 1080p ? wow I thought it was limited to 1080i... a good reason to ditch my 4 years old 1080i ;)

don't get excited, it's 1080i

there's no tv channels broadcasted in 1080p, not even in the US (they do have 1080 VOD on DirecTV though)

I also asked Videotron for FoxNews and the guy treated me like I was crazy asking me which show I could possibly want to watch on that channel.

As soon as my contract is over, I'm switching to StarChoice, they are the only ones that carry it. The bias is obvious. FoxNews is watched by way more people (in the US) then CNN, CNN-HN, MSNBC, CNBC, etc, yet all those channels are available to us except for the evil FoxNews.

I also asked Videotron for FoxNews and the guy treated me like I was crazy asking me which show I could possibly want to watch on that channel.

As soon as my contract is over, I'm switching to StarChoice, they are the only ones that carry it. The bias is obvious. FoxNews is watched by way more people (in the US) then CNN, CNN-HN, MSNBC, CNBC, etc, yet all those channels are available to us except for the evil FoxNews.

Yeah, that really grinds my gears, I didn't get quite as condescending a response, but was essentially told there was no room (yet they have a lot of crap on there that could be removed - why does Videotron still carry CJOH, SunTV, GameTV, etc?).

BellTV doesn't carry Fox News either?!?

I have asked Videotron to add a certain channel, and I recieved an answer from them about limited bandwidth and that they have to carefully choose their offering... which i find weird of them admitting the bandwidth limit.

But keep asking them for that channel, if enough people ask for it, there might be enough demand for them to add it.

I've asked for TSN2 and they said the same shit!

• 8 mois plus tard...

Bell Expressvu has Fox News Channel. You can get the channel as a "single" for 2$/month i believe, or you can get the News and Learning package with includes FNC.

If you ask me, CNN is the best for "centrist" news. MSNBC is left, FNC is right, CNN is right there in the middle.

Modifié par Cataclaw

Yeah, I subscribe to CNN already, there's not too much spin on CNN. Although sometimes you just like being told what you want to hear, LOL...

Oh i hear ya. Sometimes when i need cheering up, i turn on MSNBC. And when i feel like being open-minded, i turn on FNC!

Although Wolf Blitzer is the most annoying anchor on CNN. His bias is neutral, but he's just... i dunno. Dumb, or something. I can't quite put my pinger on it. Lol. I like Anderson Cooper and John King personally.