Aller au contenu

Skyline de Montréal ​

Le Fou

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 2,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

You may vote for Montreal on today's SSC banner and even leave a comment if you feel like it: http://xl.skyscrapercity.com/?page=banner

Happy New Year 2018 and enjoy your bank holiday from wherever you are. Cheers

Mtl SSC.JPG

Modifié par Flo
Duplicate image whenever attached file is embedded within the post
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2017 at 10:53 AM, Rocco said:

Le Rockhill... Comme quoi les 'tous inclus' dans les condos ça ne date pas d'hier..

ibr_00_88d.jpg

ibr_00_88a.jpg

I don't know what it is but the Rock Hill is one of my favorite buildings in Montreal! 

• Like 1

Le ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎26 à 12:31, newyorkontario a dit :

On doit faire quelque chose avec la tour Marriott (troisieme photo)- c'est vieuse et laide.

Au contraire le Marriott ( en forme de râpe à fromage) est une superbe édifice, le seul point négatif demeure le sommet de la tour; on dirait une piscine cheap hors-terre de Trévi qu'on a planté sur le top de la tour.

• Like 4

Il y a 6 heures, newyorkontario a dit :

Thank you for pointing out the "cheese grater" appearance of this building (I dislike the shape of those windows)- how appropriate/accurate your observation is and your choice of words in describing this building.  This tower, IMHO, is probably the "cheesiest" building downtown- long overdue for a face lift/makover.  Marriott Hotels should offer the guys working on TDCII some money to re-clad this building (Marriott) too or at least get replacements for those "cheesy" looking windows.  I wonder if there's a rodent issue at that place? (pun/joke intended)  I'd stay at the new Holiday Inn (nice green neon) anyway.

Since you mentioned it, I concur with your impression in relation to the "piscine hors-terre" on the roof top.  They should scrap that all together with something classy and current.

Do you want to start a new topic on the matter? Its getting a bit off topic right now. Thanks for your Mad men/Ratatouille inspired appreciation of this building though. ;)

Modifié par fmfranck
  • Thanks 1