Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I like this project if only becasue it adds density around a metro station, and if I remember correctly, it was built on an unsed parking lot. Construction started a while ago and should be finished soon. There are no good pictures of the final product so we will have to see how it cleans up.

There are a few pictures of construction here. I didn't want to copy them because they are not mine.

http://imtl.org/image.php?id=5253

This project will consist of 226 units and will offer a complete range of services from independent-living to assisted-living and long-term care. Construction has started in November 2007 for occupancy in the Summer 2009.

http://www.groupemelior.com/pages/futurs-complexes/projet-en-cours/terrasse-ndg.aspx?lang=FR-CA

It looks a little better now that most of the red brick has been installed (I would see it on a daily basis from the 162 bus route to Villa Maria). I must admit, I can't remember the last time there was a 12+ floor development in NDG, so I was pleased to see it go up, if only for that reason. It's good to see a little density along one of the more busy neighborhood's busier arteries.

• 2 mois plus tard...
Very very plain looking project, but density is always good!

I have to agree with Malek when he sometimes says "and people don't want to live next to a highway?!" Here we are, right by Decarie! Close as it gets!

I didn't believe it when you said it, and today I was visiting the area, and it was literally right next to it. Man that's going to be loud.

Thats the thing, the closer you get to a highway, the denser projects get to be. But the funny thing is nowadays, sound proofing is excellent and units are usually bundled with AC... so the noise issue becomes relative.