Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I met the woman I ended up marrying at 22 - took me 7 years tho but you are definately not the only one.

What is clear is that you are a hopeless romantic (at least right now) - getting burned might change that. Make you a manwhore.

What is also clear is she is not in the same mindset as you. But a ton of girls out there are.

Bite the bullet and move on now. Clear your skull. You are the backup.

ps.

I love how this thread is already 3 pages - mtlurbharmony

Been burnt before. Doesn't change me. Makes me think of some really dark times in my life. Same shit day in and day out.

I am happy I got some guys point of view and not this stupid washed out girls point of view JESUS LOL

• Réponses 55
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Been burnt before. Doesn't change me. Makes me think of some really dark times in my life. Same shit day in and day out.

I am happy I got some guys point of view and not this stupid washed out girls point of view JESUS LOL

Whatever you do, commit and stay the course once you do.

If you decide "fuck off" and ditch her, don't go back 3 months later if you feel lonely one night or something! Gotta be for good.

I met the woman I ended up marrying at 22 - took me 7 years tho but you are definately not the only one.

What is clear is that you are a hopeless romantic (at least right now) - getting burned might change that. Make you a manwhore.

What is also clear is she is not in the same mindset as you. But a ton of girls out there are.

Bite the bullet and move on now. Clear your skull. You are the backup.

ps.

I love how this thread is already 3 pages - mtlurbharmony

I figured that one out when she hesitated today when I asked her out. Thats one thing I can easily get off of people. I can somewhat tell when they lie to me.

Whatever you do, commit and stay the course once you do.

If you decide "fuck off" and ditch her, don't go back 3 months later if you feel lonely one night or something! Gotta be for good.

I can't really ditch her, seeing NY in August.

She told me her policy anyways. After she dumps a guy she doesn't talk to them anymore LOL BS! She started hanging out with her ex again all of a sudden.

I'm off. Thanks for everything :highfive:

• 2 semaines plus tard...

a few weeks back she came over at 10am but she only did it to screw me over because i didnt text her over the weekend, so she ended up teasing me and now last night she calls me up at 2am to come over... but my friend ends up passing out on my bed, when he knew she was coming over... then now he was like wtf was with her coming over this morning.

i couldn't even have sex with her for the first time in my own bed. i'm hoping it works out tonight for the love of god!

so close and no cigar after 15 months, its the worse feeling in the world!

one thing she didnt want to do it on the couch :/ one thing who comes over at 2am with no undergarments and wont do it on a couch for the hell of it :/ shes driving me nuts!