Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 55
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

It's ok to think about it, but don't be obsessive.

Think about it for 10 mins while you're in the bus, figure out what your approach will be, then stop thinking about it and do like you suggest, work on your projects and hobbies, take a trip somewhere, and maybe even give her a little cold shoulder as Malek suggests!

Girls rarely make the first move, but they always drop hints. If she likes you, she'll come clawing.

As for the hints I am not good at that shit. I read into everything.

The thing that still doesn't compute with me with make out and plus hold hands while (while she knows she wont do shit with me)

Hang in there buddy, it'll work out i'm sure! And if it doesn't, you'll meet someone else before you know it.

Stay positive bro

I still think you need to be direct with her. "Hey, why we holding hands and making out. Are we together or are we just friends? I don't care which one we pick, but pick one"

Oh I will soon enough. Cold shoulder first then directly confronting her or I can go with Plan B and just forget about her already, which I tend to do when people become to much of a problem.

There ya go. Don't forget the stuff i wrote on page 1 though, it's a long post but that stuff is all true, i've had to sweat and suffer and labor and toil to figure all that shit out ;)

Speaking of tips, here's a miscellaneous one: If it works out with this girl and you find yourself in love, don't tell her, don't say the 3 words for a while, a long while. And after you've said it and broken the ice, refrain from saying those words regularly. I tell my gf i love her maybe once a week at most, whereas she tells me 25 times a day. Trust me on this one :silly:

I met the woman I ended up marrying at 22 - took me 7 years tho but you are definately not the only one.

What is clear is that you are a hopeless romantic (at least right now) - getting burned might change that. Make you a manwhore.

What is also clear is she is not in the same mindset as you. But a ton of girls out there are.

Bite the bullet and move on now. Clear your skull. You are the backup.

ps.

I love how this thread is already 3 pages - mtlurbharmony

Bite the bullet and move on now. Clear your skull. You are the backup.

ps.

I love how this thread is already 3 pages - mtlurbharmony

Haha yeah. I agree with GDS, but before you bite the bullet, give it a shot, confront her, be direct. Nothing to lose! You're probably friend-zoned like i said on page 1, but you can still give it a go before you move on!

Well i'm off to bed. Best of luck!

There ya go. Don't forget the stuff i wrote on page 1 though, it's a long post but that stuff is all true, i've had to sweat and suffer and labor and toil to figure all that shit out ;)

Speaking of tips, here's a miscellaneous one: If it works out with this girl and you find yourself in love, don't tell her, don't say the 3 words for a while, a long while. And after you've said it and broken the ice, refrain from saying those words regularly. I tell my gf i love her maybe once a week at most, whereas she tells me 25 times a day. Trust me on this one :silly:

Fuck that I am never going to tell her I love her. I told her I liked her twice-three times in the past month and thats all she is getting from me. She wants to try and fuck around, let her she is not getting that like/love coming out of my mouth again.

Fuck that I am never going to tell her I love her. I told her I liked her twice-three times in the past month and thats all she is getting from me. She wants to try and fuck around, let her she is not getting that like/love coming out of my mouth again.

Lol i didn't mean now, or with her, i just said that as a general tip for everyone that wants to consider it.