Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

It be sort of like that scene in Vanilla Sky but you'll be with many other people LOL

I'm not too sure what scene you're talking about. Vanilla Sky was only the 2nd movie ever where I walked out of the cinema, cause I thought it was too boring and it sucked! I might've missed the scene you are referring to! The first time I ever walked out of a movie was the Firm

I'm not too sure what scene you're talking about. Vanilla Sky was only the 2nd movie ever where I walked out of the cinema, cause I thought it was too boring and it sucked! I might've missed the scene you are referring to! The first time I ever walked out of a movie was the Firm

lol you must have a very thin patience because the scene happens about 3 minutes into the movie :P

vanilla sky is an aquired taste .. you should give it a second try, it's trippy .. not everyone gets it, i guess you either hate it or love it.

about times square, i don't know how theyll pull it off ... they've already blocked parts of broadway and remember passing through broadway & 55th the last time i was there cars were struggling to even move trying to turn on broadway.

both 7th avenue & broadway carry southbound traffic, 6th & 8th are northbound, you'd have to divert all the way over to 5th or 9th to cross midtown from north to south ... i don't see how that would work at all !

• Administrateur
Then i simply don't remember what scene you're talking about. I walked out half way through the movie!

C'est une excellente scène je trouve. Je crois avoir lu quelque part que c'était la dernière fois qu'ils ont fermé Times Square pour un tournage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzFnTUi5ew