Aller au contenu

Pont Samuel-De Champlain

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Le 2019-06-02 à 06:23, tokywan a dit :

Malgré que jaurai bien voulu qu'il ait deux grand pilier sur ce pont, je ne le trouve pas décevant. C'est bien 21e siècle, c'est jolie!

Tu m'enlèves les mots de la bouche... Il est beau oui, mais il demeure une ligne horizontale quand on le regarde au niveau du sol. Et bien qu'un seul hauban suffit, pourquoi ne pas avoir cherché - par pur esthétisme - à lui donner également une dimension verticale plus continue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2019-05-30 at 7:27 AM, caribb said:

A couple of things

MTLBlog is hardly the New York Times and frequently makes attention grabbing headlines so..

The rainbow effect probably is for testing purposes only. I doubt the lighting will often be more than one solid colour.

You can’t please everyone, there will always be complaints.. always, we see it here in every thread. It’s human nature. 

So for what it’s worth, I like the lighting. 

The all-white lighting in the picture at the top of this page is elegant, but perhaps a bit stark. So maybe white lighting on the bridge and an enormous disco ball atop the PVM?

Ce qui n'est pas beau c'est les couleurs saccadées à chaque section, comme un arc-en-ciel. Too much. Mais disons, une couleur uniforme sur toute la longueur du tablier et le mat, genre bleu à la fête nationale, rouge à la fête du Canada, vert à Noël, mauve à pâques etc.. serait bien.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dfehr said:

The all-white lighting in the picture at the top of this page is elegant, but perhaps a bit stark. So maybe white lighting on the bridge and an enormous disco ball atop the PVM?

Personally I prefer all blue or all red.. but hey white will do 🙂  ..and I’ll leave it up to you to make the disco ball suggestion to PVM.. or better still a laser ball!

• Thanks 1

On 2019-06-04 at 10:28 PM, caribb said:

Personally I prefer all blue or all red.. but hey white will do 🙂  ..and I’ll leave it up to you to make the disco ball suggestion to PVM.. or better still a laser ball!

33 minutes ago, Karlam said:

Especially to have this towers with its cable light up in colors for any occasion would be awesome. Also a good idea would be to install fireworks cannons to celebrate any holiday on the new bridge just like many world wide architecture center pieces. 

• Like 1