Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Hi, I have been reading SSP for about 5 years now and most recently, I have joined MTLURB so I could read that too, so I am quite familiar with all the projects. My question is this:

Does anybody know what the two giant metal semi-circles in front of the Telus Tower are and why they move? Sometimes they're down, sometimes one is up, or the other... I asked a security guard and he had no idea.

Thanks.

p.s. I am bilingual, however my writing skills are far better in English than in French, but please feel free to reply in either language. Also, I work in the McGill University Planning Office (hence the nickname) so I can be a resource for all McGill related construction questions.

cool, any news re the new arts building?? i saw quote that mcgill was going through unprecendented infrastructure upgrade, but other than bellini and the new music school (and the muhc), there isn't anything else in planning is there??

• 3 semaines plus tard...