Today got all four out today.

I hate this, almost 8 hours later it is still bleeding. From what I've heard bleeding can occur for a couple of days, honestly that is fucking BS.

All I taste right now is my own blood, which I don't mind just sucks I wont be able to eat for a while.

Best thing is protein shakes probably will kill me, if I have way to many of them.

Also for me this stupid thing will make me lose more weight, even though I am 130 pounds (usually), and it takes forever for me to gain weight back. It took me 3-4 months to gain 10 pounds :(

One thing I am trying to get, we have evolved for millions of years pretty much and yet we still have these damn teeth.

Today got all four out today.

I hate this, almost 8 hours later it is still bleeding. From what I've heard bleeding can occur for a couple of days, honestly that is fucking BS.

All I taste right now is my own blood, which I don't mind just sucks I wont be able to eat for a while.

Best thing is protein shakes probably will kill me, if I have way to many of them.

Also for me this stupid thing will make me lose more weight, even though I am 130 pounds (usually), and it takes forever for me to gain weight back. It took me 3-4 months to gain 10 pounds :(

One thing I am trying to get, we have evolved for millions of years pretty much and yet we still have these damn teeth.

Holy shit! you weigh 130 pounds. Damn boy, are you really short or extremely skinny?

I'm 31 years old, and the 4th of my wisdom is just starting to pop out! It hurts for a couple of days(nothing a few tylenol can't ahndle, and tehn everything is all right.

I might have to have them pulled, but I won't get all 4 pulled at the same time.

I still have my Wisdom teeth in. Not sure if they need to be removed or not, but my dentist never said anything.

This likely isn't going to have any major impact on your weight. You'll probably be back eating regularly again in 2-3 days. I've never had protein shakes, but I heard they can be pretty nasty.

I'm a lanky fellow as well, I weigh about 160 (I'm 19). No clue on how to gain weight, just don't do it the McDonald's way. ;)

Holy shit! you weigh 130 pounds. Damn boy, are you really short or extremely skinny?

I'm 31 years old, and the 4th of my wisdom is just starting to pop out! It hurts for a couple of days(nothing a few tylenol can't ahndle, and tehn everything is all right.

I might have to have them pulled, but I won't get all 4 pulled at the same time.

I'm skinny. I have an extremely fast metabolism, when I mean extremely fast, its extremely extremely fast.

I got some good pain killers lol

It's better to get all four out at the same time, that what everyone keeps telling me.

I should get Merck to synthesize my metabolism and sell it too people who want to lose weight and keep it off forever.

So far only had half of a bottle of boost lmao.

I'm a lanky fellow as well, I weigh about 160 (I'm 19). No clue on how to gain weight, just don't do it the McDonald's way.

Don't complain my friend. When i was 19, I was the same height as today (5'10") except i only weighed 165 pounds...then you hit your late 20's, and suddenly, the weight doesn't come off as fast as it used to. you have to work harder to keep it off!

its a bitch!

I'm a lanky fellow as well, I weigh about 160 (I'm 19). No clue on how to gain weight, just don't do it the McDonald's way. ;)

I had mcdonalds every day for lunch for 2 years almost back in high school lol, didnt gain a single pound, seeing i had the salads and all the semi healthy stuff.

• Administrator

I had one of them removed because it had a bad cavity, and she told me its cheaper and easier just to remove it than repair.

The other three are in perfect condition and the dentist told me that I could keep them.

I had mcdonalds every day for lunch for 2 years almost back in high school lol, didnt gain a single pound, seeing i had the salads and all the semi healthy stuff.

»That's the thing, you were in high school(15 to 17 years of age). I did the same thing, except i used ot go to Valentine (there was one right across the street from my school)!