Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 137
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 3 semaines plus tard...
Come back with a scoop....

Will iPhone in Canada be launched at the same time as the flagship Apple store downtown?

Will it be 3G?

Good luck BTW

hahaha...

no info on that.

they were like we cant talk about when the store will open, where it is, cant talk about the iphone, alot of other stuff...

this was actually a meet and greet type of thing.

from what i calculated there is 300 ppl applying for the store and they are suppose to be taking some ppl from the store in laval and planting them at the store downtown.

they said in 48hrs they will call and set up another meeting for the actual interview :S

before they can hire someone, they do background checks... if that works out you have to sign a 17 page (binding legal contract of sorts)

Come back with a scoop....

Will iPhone in Canada be launched at the same time as the flagship Apple store downtown?

Will it be 3G?

Good luck BTW

Apple Store staff never know anything about future products and, even if they know something they are locked by some extremely restrictive non disclosure agreements...

Anyway, I hope they'll call you back!

yes iphone is already on apple.ca 199$ 8G, 299 16g

actually it will be like 209$ and 309$

it seems the iphone being sold in canada will be unlocked, seeing i checked the CDN and US website. The US website says you need AT&T and the CDN one just says wireless provider. So I guess anyone with Rogers and Fido can use the iPhone.

Sucks no 32 or 64gb

even thought Rogers said they will be using the iPhone nothing popped up on Apple website and Rogers has yet to update their website.

Plus you have to pay about 109$/year to get push-email and other nifty things from apple mobileme like the 20gb online space to store files