Panoramique Juin 2007

mtlurb

• Administrator

c'est de la fenetre d'un appt au 23 ou 25ieme je me rapelle plus d'une connaissance. Et non il n'ya pas d'accès publique, j'ai essayé aussi d'aller sur le toit sans succès.

:eek: HOLY SHIT!!! Montreal looks huge in this pano! This is perfect to silence people who think we have a lousy skyline.

@ jesseps > some of those apartment buildings look straight out of the Russia or a Chinese slum.. :rolleyes: If money were no object, bulldozing some of them would create a demand for replacements, and re-ignite construction of high-rises.

:eek: HOLY SHIT!!! Montreal looks huge in this pano! This is perfect to silence people who think we have a lousy skyline.

@ jesseps > some of those apartment buildings look straight out of the Russia or a Chinese slum.. :rolleyes: If money were no object, bulldozing some of them would create a demand for replacements, and re-ignite construction of high-rises.

I know what you mean. One of the buildings looks like its from Syria or something from the 1970's.

Syria doesn't have buildings that high ehehehheeh :P

Syria. Lebanon. Jordan. Israel. Egypt. Cyprus. Turkey.

All that I know that huge white building is hideous.

One thing this city has a lot of apartment buildings that would be nice to have them redone.