Aller au contenu

Une nouvelle légende est née!!! Canon 5D Mark II

Malek

Messages recommendés

Canon 5D Mk2 high ISO pictures

September 20th, 2008

This shot was taken at ISO 1600 in the corridor at Canon. Click on the picture for the full resolution file. The EXIF data is intact in the full size images.

Here they are. These are a selection of the 50 or so frames I shot on a ‘beta’ version of the Canon 5D Mk2 camera at Canon’s headquarters in the UK. Canon supplied a model, Lisa, and I took pictures while demonstrating the camera’s capability to the hundred or so press and distributors who attended throughout the day. I only shot Jpegs as we had no way of processing the RAW files. So these pictures are only 8 bit and not 14 bit RAWs. I downloaded them into Lightroom and made a few tweaks before using Photoshop to do a bit of spot removal as per a normal jpeg workflow. I was careful to preserve the histogram where possible although some pulling about of the files was inevitable.

ISO 1600 too, and in another corridor just outside my demonstration room. The lighting was from low wattage downlighters.

ISO 1600 - I like the look that Lisa and I came up with for this shot.

ISO 6400 with the exposure compensation maxed out at +2 stops

A little tighter still at ISO 6400

This frame is a little more normal with predominately neutral tones and no heavy backlight. It is the first of 3 frames to compare high ISO perfomances at different settings. ISO 6400

This frame is ISO 1600.

And this frame is ISO 800

ISO 1000

ISO 1000

And finally I give you this frame at ISO 1000 again.

• Réponses 35
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

C'est clair que ça torche pour un appareil-photo, mais j'irai pas faire des films professionnels avec ça.

Mais bon, quand une photo ne donne pas l'effet voulu, ça peut toujours être le fun d'avoir le vidéo en backup. ;)

• 1 mois plus tard...

nouveau video non-officiel filme a l'aide de la 5D MarkII, la qualité est incroyable!

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-16980-Canon+5D+Mark+II%3A+The+World%27s+first+forbidden+HD+Video+finally+Official!!.html

et ayez un bon ordinateur pour pouvoir regarder le video en HD + fullscreen

nouveau video non-officiel filme a l'aide de la 5D MarkII, la qualité est incroyable!

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-16980-Canon+5D+Mark+II%3A+The+World%27s+first+forbidden+HD+Video+finally+Official!!.html

et ayez un bon ordinateur pour pouvoir regarder le video en HD + fullscreen

Oooopppsss, you are not allowed to see this news yet, please come back later

Q6700 + 6gb de ram c'est assez ? :P

• 2 semaines plus tard...