Aller au contenu

Le Québec, un des pires marchés du travail sur le continent

ErickMontreal

Messages recommendés

Typical Montrealers attitudes. Rather than accept a challenge and try and change things, they get defensive.

Admitting there is a problem and proposing solutions is not negative. It means you care about the city and want to make it better.

Typical Montrealer, pessimistic, negative, and outwardly negative.

Will always think the grass is greener everywhere else.

All right ladies. Let's try to keep this discussion informative and respectful. J'aimerais garder cette discussion dans le respect des opinions divergeantes.

• Réponses 22
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

randito and mark_ac both of you are right, but i believe that questionning our ways (as long as it doesn't make the front page) is a source of a better tomorow.

I don't think its that different in other western cities around the world... people complain all the time :P

I don't think its that different in other western cities around the world... people complain all the time :P

Or maybe a west coast /east coast thing. SF'ers, seattlites, vancouverites seem to be annoyingly optomistic, new yorkers, toronto poeple, and montreals, IMHO, love to bitch.