Aller au contenu

Rio Tinto Alcan, agrandissement du siège social - 20 étages (2010)

GDS

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 105
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Altoria's proposed commercial floors don't have the square footage for Rio Tinto's needs.

I was under the impression that Alcan was looking for 200,000 sq feet of office space. As far as I know the office portion of Altoria will have 200,000 sq ft.

I was under the impression that Alcan was looking for 200,000 sq feet of office space. As far as I know the office portion of Altoria will have 200,000 sq ft.

Mais est-ce que ça ne serait pas trop ''tight'' ? Pas de possibilité d'agrandissement dans le futur non plus. Alors qu'une tour de plus de 200 000 pi carré offrirait la possibilité éventuelle d'occuper plus d'espace dans la meme tour. Mais bon, on ne sait jamais.

Kevric's Altoria: the amount of SF is exactly what RTA is looking for. That may be too perfect as it limits growth prospects for the future.

Westcliff PCI II: are they going to change the design? The late 80's Post-Modern aesthetic is not that appealing in 2011. Doesn't really fit a multi-national like RTA; buildings still do reflect company image.

Cadillac-Fairview: the wild-card. No doubt CF would be pushing to score RTA. A design that is tailored to the company and a plan that would be totally fresh and new. It would also be an important move in terms of urban development. Our CBD needs to be re-connected with this southern extremity as it links to Griffintown. I bet the city would push for this option especially as the Griff is gaining steam in its redevelopment. PLUS the whole airport shuttle/Windsor Station/mass transit plan proposed by the AMT that is such a hot issue right now... a lot of elements that favor this, for sure.

Magil Laurentienne: another good opportunity to expand the business district and re-invent a desolate part of downtown. I actually bet that this one is high on the list.

Magil Laurentienne: another good opportunity to expand the business district and re-invent a desolate part of downtown. I actually bet that this one is high on the list.

And maybe some developer might come up with a major condo project for the 2 massive lots north and south of St-Paul (between Dupire and St-Henri) there's enough space to put up at least 6 condo towers

• Administrateur
And maybe some developer might come up with a major condo project for the 2 massive lots north and south of St-Paul (between Dupire and St-Henri) there's enough space to put up at least 6 condo towers

La hauteur permise pour ces deux terrains est 44 mètres... ça ne fera pas des bien hautes tours!

La hauteur permise pour ces deux terrains est 44 mètres... ça ne fera pas des bien hautes tours!

Then I wouldn't mind a project like M9 filling up those huge lots, something has to be done there, they're a real eyesore