Aller au contenu

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Something to add about WA :

On Friday my collegue from ours offices in Toronto said that the Hilton rep came to see them. She was proud to show them the new Waldorf Astoria catalogue and he told me that the Montreal one was there ;-)

I then asked for the email of this rep and below is what I wrote to her and below this her reply :

Me :

''Hello Ms *******,

I was told by a colleague of the Mississauga office that a Waldorf Astoria will be built in Montreal . Can you give me more details ? If you know the date of construction, or if you know if they will be opening their sales office soon for the condos ? Its been a long time since I heard anything about this project, and it would be nice to know that it is still in the works .

Regards ''

The Hilton rep :

''Thank you very much for your email and interest in our WA Montreal. Originally this property was to open in 2014 but it is now slated for 2015. Currently there is no staff assigned to this property. Usually this process happens 1 year out. I am very excited that Montreal will house the first Canadian Waldorf Astoria. Until then, if I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,

Hilton rep "

:thumbsup:

Yeah its hard getting much info about this project at all. I remember last year doing a media piece for my company about lux hotels in Canada and not 1 phone call was returned for WA .... Was really hard to get any references on that,but I still wrote about it. They certainly still have this project, but its certainly under wraps :shhh:

The Hilton rep :

''Thank you very much for your email and interest in our WA Montreal. Originally this property was to open in 2014 but it is now slated for 2015. Currently there is no staff assigned to this property. Usually this process happens 1 year out. I am very excited that Montreal will house the first Canadian Waldorf Astoria. Until then, if I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,

Hilton rep "

:thumbsup:

On appelle ça une réponse laconique. Mais bon, ça fait partie de leurs plans. J'espère juste que ça ne sera pas "cheapé" par rapport au projet initial. Faudrait que ça ait un beau look, et des matériaux de qualité, surtout pour soutenir l'image de marque de la chaîne.

• 2 mois plus tard...