Aller au contenu

Maison Manuvie - 28 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

I think it has to do with starting budget more than where. If you're building "out of town" i.e anywhere not Montreal you almost have to have a higher base for the budget otherwise it simply isn't worth it. So you start off a project with something near 400-500 million rather than 100-200 million. As you know that makes a heck of a different final product.

I think it has to do with starting budget more than where. If you're building "out of town" i.e anywhere not Montreal you almost have to have a higher base for the budget otherwise it simply isn't worth it. So you start off a project with something near 400-500 million rather than 100-200 million. As you know that makes a heck of a different final product.

Yes, but for the exact same market, CF manage to hired a prestige american firm (KPF) for Deloitte. Why can't Ivanhoe do the same?*

And yet, I-C acts like they are the kings of Montreal real estate and complain about CF being on their turf. *If anything, one would hope that CF's active status in Montreal would force I-C to do better (i.e.: you know, competition). * *

Maison Manuvie isn't anything special but simply a nice building - *not even a tower, quite frankly. *I mean, 10 floors is parking. *

C'est quand même plus haut que l'édifice d'Hydro Québec sur R-L (Manuvie = 114 M. HydroQuébec =110 M.)

On dirait que cet emplacement (de loin) ne rend pas honneur à l'immeuble. Mais lorsqu'on est au pied de cette tour, je peux vous dire elle en impose quand même pas mal.