Aller au contenu

Connecter les deux 15 en tunnel

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Je suis d'accord pour supprimer les discontinuités du réseau pour éviter des engorgements.
J'ai déjà vi dans La Presse, il y a de cela de très nombreuses années, le projet de faire le lien en suivant les voies ferrées.

Je ferais également la même amélioration de liaison à Trois-Rivières également. Pas en tunnel, évidemment.

• D'accord 1

• Administrateur
il y a une heure, Monsieur_MA a dit :

Je suis d'accord pour supprimer les discontinuités du réseau pour éviter des engorgements.
J'ai déjà vi dans La Presse, il y a de cela de très nombreuses années, le projet de faire le lien en suivant les voies ferrées.

Je ferais également la même amélioration de liaison à Trois-Rivières également. Pas en tunnel, évidemment.

Oui l'idée n'est pas nouvelles... mais utiliser l'emprise ferroviaire... c'est une recette garantie pour pas que ça arrive hehehe

L'idée est séduisante sur papier, mais serait certainement prohibitive dans la réalité. Car à partir de Décarie il faudrait creuser bien avant l'échangeur pour permettre les approches et le passage du tunnel sous les voies. Ne pas oublier non plus qu'on est déjà dans une tranchée. Tandis qu'à la jonction de la partie nord de l'A 15 (tout autant que la partie sud), il faudrait exproprier des deux côtés de l'autoroute pour faire descendre les voies de circulation. Finalement qui dit tunnel dit interdiction du passage des matières dangereuses. Je miserais donc davantage sur une solution qui viendra avec le réaménagement de l'A40 dans le secteur.

• Like 3

Except now you would have the top of Décarie handling three different directions instead of two, and it wouldn’t avoid the crisscross that happens between Jean Talon and the Circle. The bottleneck is caused by that convergence as well as the convergences going east and west on the Met; this would simply move the merge going north: instead of being along the 40 axis, now it would be on the 15 axis. It wouldn’t eliminate any merges, just change their locations.

• D'accord 2

2 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Except now you would have the top of Décarie handling three different directions instead of two, and it wouldn’t avoid the crisscross that happens between Jean Talon and the Circle. The bottleneck is caused by that convergence as well as the convergences going east and west on the Met; this would simply move the merge going north: instead of being along the 40 axis, now it would be on the 15 axis. It wouldn’t eliminate any merges, just change their locations.

For a while now I've been of the opinion that the jean-talon on ramp for decarie heading north should just be closed. It would require some adjustments for those trying to get on the 40 west but the nightmare merging before the met is largely due to that.

• Administrateur
il y a 10 minutes, Spiter_01 a dit :

For a while now I've been of the opinion that the jean-talon on ramp for decarie heading north should just be closed. It would require some adjustments for those trying to get on the 40 west but the nightmare merging before the met is largely due to that.

Or some aerial ramps (example jean-talon south direct to 40 west), like the rest of the civilized world lol

9 minutes ago, mtlurb said:

Or some aerial ramps (example jean-talon south direct to 40 west), like the rest of the civilized world lol

In an ideal world they would have tackled this a decade ago when they were working in the area but that ship has sailed, I mostly advocate for closing it because I also think half the on and off-ramps for the met should be closed, the space afforded for the entrance/exits are no longer appropriate for the volume of traffic. 

• Administrateur
il y a une heure, Spiter_01 a dit :

In an ideal world they would have tackled this a decade ago when they were working in the area but that ship has sailed, I mostly advocate for closing it because I also think half the on and off-ramps for the met should be closed, the space afforded for the entrance/exits are no longer appropriate for the volume of traffic. 

I can't imagine the detour if that ramp is closed... I'm trying to simulate it with google maps and its not really possible, it always forces me to do a mega detour and get back to that ramp.

• D'accord 2