100 Top most incredible cities in the world

mtlurb

Il y a 12 heures, jesseps a dit :

I counted 35.

I will probably visit Milan, Madrid and a few others soon.

Milan is a clean city compared to Rome and worth a visit.  Madrid is like a Spanish Toronto... sterile and self centered.

1 hour ago, p_xavier said:

Milan is a clean city compared to Rome and worth a visit.  Madrid is like a Spanish Toronto... sterile and self centered.

I guess that will be my next road trip from Nice.

4 hours ago, p_xavier said:

Fully agree. Milan is worth it and so is a quick ride up to Lake Como. Madrid on the other hand…meh. Wouldn’t go back. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-08-18 at 5:17 PM, p_xavier said:

Madrid is not Toronto. Toronto is a big ghetto. Each communauties having his neighbourhood. Markham for the Asiatics Brampton for the Indians etc .. Madrid is like a spanish Quebec city but bigger , Madrid is really  deeply spanish.   A saturday night in Toronto would be a tuesday night in Madrid.  

I bring my friends in Madrid they love that city. 

There is 38 000 bars and restaurant in Madrid people live in the steet. 

https://factoriadecerveza.com/el-numero-de-bares-y-restaurantes-en-madrid-crece-un-1-y-ya-suma-31-398-establecimientos/

Josh Freed est allé a Madrid il a une bonne opinion disont. 

https://thecanadian.news/josh-freed-id-love-to-take-a-little-bit-from-madrid-to-montreal/

From Madrid you could visit a lot a interesting cities at less then an hour by train.  Avila, Toledo, Segovia, Cuenca 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, andre md a dit :

Madrid is not Toronto. Toronto is a big ghetto. Each communauties having his neighbourhood. Markham for the Asiatics Brampton for the Indians etc .. Madrid is like a spanish Quebec city but bigger , Madrid is really  deeply spanish.   A saturday night in Toronto would be a tuesday night in Madrid.  

I bring my friends in Madrid they love that city. 

There is 38 000 bars and restaurant in Madrid people live in the steet. 

https://factoriadecerveza.com/el-numero-de-bares-y-restaurantes-en-madrid-crece-un-1-y-ya-suma-31-398-establecimientos/

Josh Freed est allé a Madrid il a une bonne opinion disont. 

https://thecanadian.news/josh-freed-id-love-to-take-a-little-bit-from-madrid-to-montreal/

From Madrid you could visit a lot a interesting cities at less then an hour by train.  Avila, Toledo, Segovia, Cuenca 

Parti pris. You can't expect the same point of view from someone who lives in the city than someone who stays there two days. Last option, I can't recommend Madrid on other cities in Europe or even Spain. Go say that to people in Toronto that they are a big ghetto city (they are) and they'll say they're the most culturally diverse city, thus the best in the world.

1 hour ago, p_xavier said:

Parti pris. You can't expect the same point of view from someone who lives in the city than someone who stays there two days. Last option, I can't recommend Madrid on other cities in Europe or even Spain. Go say that to people in Toronto that they are a big ghetto city (they are) and they'll say they're the most culturally diverse city, thus the best in the world.

it's ironic because Toronto having more tourist every year than Montreal even if i think than Montreal is more attractive. 

I bring different friends in Madrid in various times and all of them love it. They were impress to see so many people in the street everyday and late in the night. 

The principal tourist attraction of madrid are the people. 

As a point of view of tourist Madrid have less to offer than Barcelona no doubt about it.

But If you are looking to buy shoes or un sac a main ,  or anything made of leather there are a lots of stores to choose  in Madrid. Also at good price. 

If you want cuisine from differents regions of Spain nothing beat Madrid . Good point also it's cheaper. Bilbao is crazy expensive.  

Barcelona is becoming a cheap tourism city. Souvenir boutique every where. 

Also surrounding Madrid as i told,  there are plenty to see.  

Segovia for exemple is a wonderful place to visit at less than an hour from Madrid by train. 

a0.jpg

64.jpg