Aller au contenu

6332 Sherbrooke O.

Doctor D

Messages recommendés

Something new came up in NDG though it doesn't look approved. The red brick on the right side is already there but the faded image on the left was the parking lot of the redbrick building. https://www.joerullier.com/listing/6332-sherbrooke-west-street-montreal-qc/ Pretty generic but plugs a hole.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 7.36.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 7.40.56 PM.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...

6332 used to be a standalone Dairy Queen for a long, long time. I went there almost daily when I worked just across Westhill at Waddell Aquatics scuba store from the mid-80s to the early-90s, and lived on Belgrave.

il y a 58 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

6332 used to be a standalone Dairy Queen for a long, long time. I went there almost daily when I worked just across Westhill at Waddell Aquatics scuba store from the mid-80s to the early-90s, and lived on Belgrave.

Thanks God you lived on Belgrave avenue in NDG, and not in Belgravia in central London, in which case you would not stoop to talk to us poor peasants.

I find that the urban elegance of NDG is sufficient for me to be appreciative without being totally overwhelmed.

• Like 3