Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

On devrait peut être essayer d'accueillir des "réfugiés lingustiques" au Québec. Moi non plus je ne crois pas que le français ait un grand avenir hors du Québec.

• Réponses 35
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

What indication do you have that Montreal will for example, get back an english language LOCAL morning breakfast show? Have you seen Toronto, Vancouver even Winnipeg?

Do you even see way the QC governement is treating the english language schools? Pathetic!

A lot of you say it will never happen but don't back up your opinions with facts or evidence.

Look at the history, look at what they had, and look at the trend. What will reverse that trend? Just because you watch american shows and speak english doesn't mean the local english culture can survive.

1.) most multinational companies in Quebec use english as their language of use. Air Canada / Bombardier / Pratt & Whitney / National Bank / Merck Frost / Bell Helicopter.....should I continue?

Every aerospace companies use english for work and not only "anglophone" aerospace companies.

Do you even see way the QC governement is treating the english language schools? Pathetic!

The english minority in Québec is the best served linguistic minority in almost any country in the world.

Name me a country where a linguistic minority that makes up less than 15% of the overall population has access to a daily newspaper, countless TV channels, not one but 2 universities, 3 or 4 CEGEPS, Countless High Schools, who knows how many hospitals(with a brand new one on the way) etc....

To say that the english monirity in this province is not treated well, is just a load of propaganda! I wonder if the 1 million franco's in Ontario have access to as many institutions/major daily papers/TV stations. The same for the countless Franco's in Manitoba??? I wonder?