Aller au contenu

Esplanade Cartier - Îlot3 / Phase 3 - 11, 18 étages

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, IluvMTL said:

La phase  4? Tu veux dire la phase 3A

Whatever its called by Prével at this current time, its gonna be phase 4 for selling. They wont sell a phase "3A". Not a chance. Watch and learn.

On 2021-11-13 at 3:40 PM, Rocco said:

Whatever its called by Prével at this current time, its gonna be phase 4 for selling. They wont sell a phase "3A". Not a chance. Watch and learn.

I think that those are going to be logements sociaux no?

18 minutes ago, recchi00 said:

I think that those are going to be logements sociaux no?

Yeah.  The sign has been up for a while on Parthenais announcing the provincial/municipal contributions/grants...I think that phase  3A is going to be the residential component of the Womens Y, which will be in Lot 2.

The trouble started when we got used to the 6 lots concept right from the very start.  The plan we refer to here was probably not meant for widespread circulation. Maybe using letters for the   lots would have been a better way to go...

The marketing concept probably changed later as their vision evolved  and they decided that the commercial  properties along de Lorimier (lot 2 anyway) would be managed by  Bertone ( who may have their own marketing team).   Those can't  be phases, if Prével 'sells'  phases.... But the 6 lots stuck and they may still use it internally I suppose. 

Maybe they should identify the commercial phases along De Lorimier with different place names or something. 

Ex: Porte-Sainte-Marie /  1, 2 , 3

If they are certain they wil not develop condos there eventually...I guess the market will decide.

• Like 1