Aller au contenu

Fleming sur le Parc - 15, 10 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...
Il y a 2 heures, MtlReal a dit :

This project is good - Prices are even better. Nicely located, close to park and stores and near the angrignon metro. First project in a while that I have seen that is not overpriced. 

C'est un nouveau milieu de vie qui se bâtit tranquillement et un peu à l'écart des quartiers chauds dont les prix deviennent inabordables. Tant mieux, puisqu'avec le temps ces nouveaux résidents auront sûrement fait une bonne affaire. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 2021-11-28 at 1:02 AM, MtlReal said:

Is 623$/sqft tax in and parking in expensive for this area ?

~5 yrs ago, $500 / sqft (not including parking) seemed to be quite high in Gt and even Dt (other than Quartier des Gares' fancier condos), so i tend to think this is pretty high for Lsl. (Though i didn't follow actively on Lsl pricing, i wouldn't be surprised that the average midrise condo sqft cost could have then hovered around 1/2 of this project's...)

But heh, park + métro + proximity to major roads & hwys seems to be the "excuse" here!

Note pour l'entête: Le promoteur est Axeo immobilier.

On 2021-11-23 at 3:51 PM, MtlReal said:

This project is good - Prices are even better. Nicely located, close to park and stores and near the angrignon metro. First project in a while that I have seen that is not overpriced. 

Where did you get pricing info ? 

• 3 mois plus tard...
Le 2021-11-23 à 15:51, MtlReal a dit :

Je ne sais pas quels étaient les prix au lancement, mais je trouve ce projet extrêmement cher, surtout pour une localisation aussi décentrée. Aucune possibilité de ne pas prendre le stationnement, ce qui est un total non-sens. À environ 19 min de marche du métro, donc pas si proche du métro que ça. Parc industriel à proximité et environnement très bétonneux, alors je me demande si ce sont les finitions qui expliquent les gros prix. Car je le reconnais, l’unité modèle et les photos de promotion sont très belles.

• D'accord 1

@Eniu If you remove the parking and locker from the price, it comes to around 600/sqft - If you compared it current condos in lasalle on newman, the price is not crazy specially since it will be delivered in 2024. Across the street they are building the newman and on the other side, the land was also bought. This is also a luxurious project.

Also, they have already sold a lot of units (almost 50%) and they are starting constructions - it means that there is a lot of interest