Aller au contenu

380, rue Le Moyne - 7 étages

Messages recommendés

Je n’aimais pas les rendus initiaux. La fusion entre l’ancien et le nouveau me semblait maladroite, avec des reculs arbitraires, des matériaux bas de gamme contrastant avec le prestige des voisins, etc. Le tout me laissait l’impression d’un projet qui ne réussissait ni à élever l’ensemble, ni à se faire oublier. 

Ce à quoi on a droit en ce moment est indigne. C’est laid, incomplet, et l’absence de qualité des matériaux est cruellement rappelée par le contraste offert par ses voisins. 

Je vais attendre de voir le résultat final, mais je ne retiens pas mon souffle…

• D'accord 2

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

Bon, y'a deux ti-sapins à l'entrée, une lumière sur deux qui fonctionne au dessus de l'entrée, des rideaux dans tous les logements, un genre de terrasse avec balustrade vitrée, des fils qui pendouillent partout sur la façade inachevée. Visiblement ils n'ont pas de budget pour finir la job alors, suite à la suggestion du trublion :

=> complétés 

• 2 semaines plus tard...
il y a 13 minutes, Sp corp a dit :

I am having multiple delays for the stone delivery, there's only 2 major companies that can supply the stone carved that the city wants me to install, because of all the restoration of churches/major projets in the area that take priority on smaller projects like mine, I keep on getting pushed back.. my stone as been ordered months ago and still waiting upon it ... sadly,  have a bit more patience ,  this will not be the finished product, I can assure you.  

Thanks for the update. 

This topic is going back to « En construction ». :cool:

Also to simply reply to all the critics 

It's not a financial issue...

The wires need to be integrated in the stone to light up the stone ..

If you have any questions , feel free to ask and dont be a guy like BRICK that just feels the need to condescent my project on a weekly basis like a bully.. I honestly thought he would be more civilized... and honestly @the brick.. let me see what you can do,  walk the walk buddy.. if ever in your lifetime your lucky enough to build a building in the old port ( vs just criticizing them ) I'll be extremely grateful to judge your work as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 37 minutes, Sp corp a dit :

I am having multiple delays for the stone delivery, there's only 2 major companies that can supply the stone carved that the city wants me to install, because of all the restoration of churches/major projets in the area that take priority on smaller projects like mine, I keep on getting pushed back.. my stone as been ordered months ago and still waiting upon it ... sadly,  have a bit more patience ,  this will not be the finished product, I can assure you.  

Thanks for the heads up. We certainly knew this was not the finished product. Patience is the name of the game in Montreal...

• Like 1
  • D'accord 1
  • Thanks 1