Aller au contenu

'Discover Montreal' Videos

Messages recommendés

Il y a 15 heures, Chris1989 a dit :

First video of 2021! A love letter to Mont Royal shown through the lens of tourists exploring its beautiful trails, iconic landmarks and spectacular lookout points.

Excellent Chris. The clips of the main Belvédère brought  a lump to my throat. I miss the city so much! 

• Like 2

• 2 semaines plus tard...
2 hours ago, Le Roach said:

Stop the brilliant videos Chris your killing me. Of course you would include the doo-doo-doo at end, the tears started for me. I want this f.....g pandemic over with so can get to Mtl and enjoy everything you have featured in your videos.

So happy to read this! Once the pandemic is over, time to go spend 6 hours in the metro exploring haha!

This is not a Discover Montréal video per se but I thought this would be the best place to post it since it can be viewed as an extension of "Old Montreal By Night - Cité Mémoire."

INTO THE LIGHT - With Cité Mémoire

https://gem.cbc.ca/media/absolutely-canadian/season-20/episode-17/38e815a-013528d8700?cmp=sch-into the light

Into the Light.jpg

• Like 2

il y a 57 minutes, Chris1989 a dit :

People from far and wide (including a few celebrities) explain their reasons for loving Montreal. 

Very well done Chris. i have expressed my feelings in past posts, so no need to repeat now. Suffice to say it pushed my emotion buttons again. 

• Like 1