Aller au contenu

Urban boulevards

jesseps

Messages recommendés

I believe it is time for the boulevards across the city to be updated with trees every 10-50 meters. Widen the medians, so they can be used to walk or bike, sit down. True, this would remove 1 lane in each direction. It will for people to think about getting out of there car and using an alternative means of transportation.

What I have in mined, is something similar to what I have seen in Mexico City.

I believe if we can get more trees, it will help make our heat waves more manageable.

It will cost a pretty penny, but will bring dividends in the future.

il y a 10 minutes, jesseps a dit :

I believe it is time for the boulevards across the city to be updated with trees every 10-50 meters. Widen the medians, so they can be used to walk or bike, sit down. True, this would remove 1 lane in each direction. It will for people to think about getting out of there car and using an alternative means of transportation.

What I have in mined, is something similar to what I have seen in Mexico City.

I believe if we can get more trees, it will help make our heat waves more manageable.

It will cost a pretty penny, but will bring dividends in the future.

C'est vrai que certains boulevard pourraient être améliorer et verdit, comme Berri au sud d'Ontario, sauf qu'avec le tunnel du métro, je ne sait pas si on pourrait mettre un grand terre-plein central, il y aurait aussi Christophe-Colomb où le terre-plein peint pourrait être remplacé par un verdit. 

• Like 2