Aller au contenu

Statistiques YUL 2020-2021

Messages recommendés

il y a 5 minutes, Rusty a dit :

nice but that was just when covid 19 was starting you will see Feb and Mar

Of course, but at least that gives us a small cushion that will help us to absorb the expected losses in the coming months. In other words it gives us a head start. Still, unless this crisis is of short duration we are heading towards a pretty bad year I would say.

• Like 2

February shouldn't be too bad either, March and April will be awful, June and after we shall see depending on how long this goes on

But we can definitely forget hitting 3.5% growth this year to reach 21m pax

February should be a good month also.

#1 Only PVG was cancelled and shouldn't have done much harm.

#2 GRU, ORY and VIE, flights that were not available in February 2019 make up for any loses.

#3 2020 is a leap year, Feb 29th is a nice little bonus. 

• Like 2

With the US ban on commercial flights to-from the EU, is YUL (and YYZ of course) filling more seats with US passengers transiting through here? If so, this would benefit both the transatlantic as well as transborder sectors I would imagine, and buffer our overall decline relative to other gateways.   

46 minutes ago, Timothy said:

With the US ban on commercial flights to-from the EU, is YUL (and YYZ of course) filling more seats with US passengers transiting through here?

The US didn't ban commercial flights from the EU. They banned (non-US) passengers who were in the EU in the preceding 14 days. This also applies to those transiting through Canada and the UK.

Sorry, yes you're right, my poor wording, however I note for instance that Delta is halting flights to and from continental Europe for 30 days, beginning tomorrow.   

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...